View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
809. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

    559 69.10%
  • Leave

    221 27.32%
  • Wouldn’t vote

    29 3.58%
Page 10055 of 10055 FirstFirst ... 905595559955100051004510052100531005410055
Results 100,541 to 100,545 of 100545
  1. #100541

    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouldy Boots View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thornberry and Starmer still back the danger man himself, shame on them.
    The one day I didn't look at this thread and I miss this ****wittery. 😂

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #100542

      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mouldy Boots View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      My point is she is a liar just like all the rest, she has one aim in life PM and so many others spout the same about Boris, they are all the same they will lie to get what THEY want. The problem is Swinson she really thinks she will win and election off the back of it, it's never going to happen.



      Above: they are all liars, just trying to restore some common sense to the bubbleheads.



      Would you really put your family at risk?
      It will all come out one day, but I ain't going to be the one to let go.



      They are all liars, just trying to restore some common sense to the bubbleheads.



      So I got the picture wrong maybe, but I have the BALLS to admit when I am wrong, that's me, I am consistent and have standards and morals and would never back the murdering IRA.



      Read above if you're still stalking me.



      I agree with you on all parts, except it's is what the country voted for so Swinson is undemocratic. Like you say she will never win but the worrying thing is she really believes she will, but austerity will not continue either, only in the minds of some.



      They are all LIARS.



      Same old Shite different day Hans, perhaps you should open up your Corbyn centrefold mag and let loose, you will feel much better for it.





      I have no doubt she has principles but they are all about her climbing to power and she changes every five minutes just to get her votes. She is not to be trusted.
      This whole rant just shows your complete lack of self awareness, gullibility, and the fact the bubble head is yourself. And for some reason that democracy stopped after the referendum.
    • #100543
      Members PILTDOWN MAN's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      on the street
      Posts
      9,262


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by daveinplzen View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Eh? You believed that self centered **** had any intention of a practical solution or even tried? They didnt need to leak any documents. If you believed this shower we have in government, and the serial liar leading it, Im sorry.
      I'm not thick thank you, no I don't believe the government, I'm saying they have more ammunition now.
      “FROM the towns all Inns have been driven: from the villages most. . . . Change your hearts or you will lose your Inns and you will deserve to have lost them. But when you have lost your Inns drown your empty selves, for you will have lost the last of England.”
    • #100544

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by PILTDOWN MAN View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I'm not thick thank you, no I don't believe the government, I'm saying they have more ammunition now.
      Well, I don't consider you thick, I just think ammunition is unnecessary, it's fairly obvious this self centered **** thinks he can just do what he likes, but there are rules. The EU represents a whole lot of countries that need to know what's going on. The countries not involved need to know what's going on, so they can prepare for this cluster****. It's not all about the UK.
    • #100545
      Members
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Location
      Dangerously close to Surrey
      Posts
      2,859


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mouldy Boots View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      In what way
      Members of my family who rely on medication which is likely to be subject to delays. Members of my family who live and work in the EU. One family member who lives in Kent and is likely to be at the forefront of the likely disruption, making travel difficult.

      Meanwhile the IRA simply are not an issue.

      Am I watching Brighton or Barcelona?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •