Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I see Gina 'I'm not trying to stop Brexit really' Miller is back to her old ways. She'll do anything to get a bit of publicity for her self. I think there's a term for that !

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
You both really believe what you have read, don't you?

''People will likely die.''

''The country will be so cut off that medication will run out.''

''People will lose their jobs.''

Bollox.

But if it makes you happy to build a shelter in your garden and hoard food, then I won't stop you if it makes remainers feel better.

Remember this is in the context of a no deal Brexit in October. It should not be as bad as a no deal in March, if contingency planning has continued, but I am not at all sure that it has. Don't think just walking away solves any of the issues that have been discussed in the negotiations, it doesn't.

Austerity as we have had it, has caused deaths, weakening our economy further will exacerbate this. You know this if you think about it properly.
It is quite possible we find it harder as a country to get what we need initially. Please research this for yourself, note who it is that is producing the warnings, and who it is that is saying don't worry.
And for the last one, I can't believe anyone thinks there will be no job losses, the question is more how many.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Neither do yours! To clarify if remainers reliant on the EU loose their jobs I do not care. Find another one after we have left. Clear enough for you?

****, and I mean that most sincerely.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Not taking a bet isn't hypocracy !

Well he keeps telling us how certain he is that we are leaving on October 31st

No Deal no problem ,roll on the 31st October so we can put all these shennanigans to bed
Regards
DR
Oh yes I did, now toodle off and prepare to leave the EU on the 31st October
Regards
DR
but no deal is still on the table? there wasn't a version, people like yourself have tried to invent one , leave means leave not dangling one foot in one foot out ,roll on the 31st of October
regards
DR
Bed Wetters out in full force today I see,Roll on the 31st October 2019,believe in Britain
Regards
DR
October 31st 2019 make the most of it
regards
DR
i will, either sometime before or on the 31st October 2019 ........... you sound angry Plooks???
regards
DR

You're becoming agitated and extremely frustrated ..............and relax ,October 31st 2019 one for your Diary be there or be square

Regards
DR
Sour grapes all day long from you I'm afraid, will you be laughing when we leave on the 31st October 2019
That's why we will be leaving on the 31st October 2019 as instructed by the referendum result, it's not difficult to understand or perhaps it is for you :dunce:
regards
DR
Yes of course they will , stop being bitter we're on course to leave the EU on the 31st of October
regards
DR

But apparently not certain when asked if he would like to see [MENTION=29192]Brighton Lines[/MENTION] make a donation to REMF. Maybe you have a more descriptive term for someone who says one thing and does another ???

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

But apparently not certain when asked if he would like to see [MENTION=29192]Brighton Lines[/MENTION] make a donation to REMF. Maybe you have a more descriptive term for someone who says one thing and does another ???

How much is the bet?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Errr .... yes .... someone that doesn't want to bet. You've made some pretty solid statements on here yet I've not seen you suggest a bet around your statements. It's just an idiotic idea that if you're so sure of your statement you should be prepared to wager a bet :facepalm:

I'm certain we'll stay up this season but there's no way I'll place a bet on it. I have better things to do with my money.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Errr .... yes .... someone that doesn't want to bet. You've made some pretty solid statements on here yet I've not seen you suggest a bet around your statements. It's just an idiotic idea that if you're so sure of your statement you should be prepared to wager a bet :facepalm:

I'm certain we'll stay up this season but there's no way I'll place a bet on it. I have better things to do with my money.

£10 to REMF if we leave on or before October 31st, you pay if not - You on ? :wink:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I read today in The Sunday Times that Isabel Oakeshott is going out with Brexit Party Chairman Richard Tice. No wonder he was taking such a keen interest in our man in Washington last week when his partner was the journalist in question who wrote the story. A pity the people interviewing him didn't mention this at the time. I think they might do in the future. I wonder who her source really was? I also wonder if Ms Oakeshott's journalistic 'never revealing a source' qualities extends to pillow talk as well? Oh dear. Still, I'm sure the police will be very thorough in their investigation.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Gina Miller standing up for the sovereignty of Parliament. I thought that was what Leave supporters wanted.....
It should have been an elected representative - but thank goodness someone is doing it.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I fully agree.

The manifesto quite explicitly and clearly in black and white commits us to leave the EU smoothly and orderly with a deal. It doesn't get any simpler than that.

And the manifesto clearly has the proviso that no deal is better than a bad deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here