Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I've always enjoyed Europe, and being a part of it. Such a pity that you're too dumb to have experienced that pleasure.
Feisty? Nah, just fed up with mouthy fools like you, smelly boots and the resident racist.

Go live there. Leave us in peace :smile:

PS: Your rants around racism don't really cut.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Geoffrey Boycott tells #r4today that one of the reasons he supports Brexit is because he blames membership of the EU for being convicted of assault in France. Rather than the fact the assault actually happened in France. How sadly illuminating.

I don't know whether to laugh or to cry but it does make me glad that as a listen to TMS, I never could stand the guy.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
When we voted out, which we did do, despite Corbyns blocks on everything, remember the **** wanted General Elections for the past three years but blocked that too, remember we will leave the EU. Whether that puts a duster up your pants or not, we will leave.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Just blocked the clown.

He’s as likely to riot as 99% of the keyboard heroes.

Yes, I've finally blocked him too. Only left it so long because of his sensible football posts. Or was that Mouldy? I'll never know now.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
When we voted out, which we did do, despite Corbyns blocks on everything, remember the **** wanted General Elections for the past three years but blocked that too, remember we will leave the EU. Whether that puts a duster up your pants or not, we will leave.

I think you need a Horlicks and an early night.

Big day tomorrow - colouring-in.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
You traitorous people that cannot stomach democracy will lose. The will of 17.4 million people will be followed through, whether you like it or not. End thread here.

That's a bit excessive. Did you think democracy ended on June 23rd 2016?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Ok, but not with no deal on Oct 31st, unless Parliament votes for it, the sovereign Parliament you wanted to have control, has it, and is just saying we should do it democratically.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here