Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
But you seem to have child-like faith in the new team.... You make me smile.

CABINET: THE HIGHLIGHTS

PRIME MINISTER The one who lied about everything

CHANCELLOR The one whose immigration policy would exclude his Dad

FOREIGN The one who hadn’t realised we were surrounded by sea

DEFENCE The one who was sacked for leaking state secrets

HEALTH The one who burnt what principles he had for the job

DWP The other one who burnt what principles had for the job

BREXIT The one who failed in the last job

ENVIRONMENT The one who hates the environment but loves fracking

SPECIAL ADVISER The one found guilty of contempt of Parliament and of cheating in the referendum

All good knockabout stuff but even the most one-eyed #teameu undemocratic loon has to admit team Boris has hit the ground running. The Tories are in full election mode firing out domestic policy statements/bribes left, right and centre, a good time to do it before the real battles on Brexit commence. The team that delivered the referendum win are back with a clear populist strategy - the people v parliament, the polls are looking good, all government leave has been cancelled, they are fighting fit raring to go. Meanwhile, the remainers, many still on holiday, are fighting amongst themselves with no clear message for a snap election or plan to stop a no deal Brexit. If I was a remainer I would be a bit worried ....

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
The only thing we get from Europe is its illegal immigrants and a massive divorce settlement.

One thing we can be sure of Jeremy Corbyn and Jo Swinson the most unelectable politicians of all time.
Illegal Immigrants from the EU. Laughing emoji does not do this justice.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
The BBC is biased .... YouGov is biased ... the referendum was unfair, whines the undemocratic loon ...

D7o7dEPXsAAHg2w.jpg

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::shootself :p
Silly JC. With no deal, nobody wins.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
But you seem to have child-like faith in the new team.... You make me smile.

CABINET: THE HIGHLIGHTS

PRIME MINISTER The one who lied about everything

CHANCELLOR The one whose immigration policy would exclude his Dad

FOREIGN The one who hadn’t realised we were surrounded by sea

DEFENCE The one who was sacked for leaking state secrets

HEALTH The one who burnt what principles he had for the job

DWP The other one who burnt what principles had for the job

BREXIT The one who failed in the last job

ENVIRONMENT The one who hates the environment but loves fracking

SPECIAL ADVISER The one found guilty of contempt of Parliament and of cheating in the referendum
They don't want have a, they won't soundbites .

Such as leave means leave.

Such as we must uphold democracy (despite lying thought the back teeth we WILL strike a deal (the best deal(the easiest deal in history I heard))).

Such as un-elected beaurocrats...

Such as Sovereignty.

It's like that episode of family guy where Lois just repeatedly says "911" to get elected.

Dumb AF.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
All good knockabout stuff but even the most one-eyed #teameu undemocratic loon has to admit team Boris has hit the ground running. The Tories are in full election mode firing out domestic policy statements/bribes left, right and centre, a good time to do it before the real battles on Brexit commence. The team that delivered the referendum win are back with a clear populist strategy - the people v parliament, the polls are looking good, all government leave has been cancelled, they are fighting fit raring to go. Meanwhile, the remainers, many still on holiday, are fighting amongst themselves with no clear message for a snap election or plan to stop a no deal Brexit. If I was a remainer I would be a bit worried ....

Full election mode with many many more lies.

Which polls are those?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
The BBC is biased .... YouGov is biased ... the referendum was unfair, whines the undemocratic loon ...

D7o7dEPXsAAHg2w.jpg

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::shootself :p

It isn't about 'winning' dopey, its about ****ing up the country.
Whats that chant towards palace about burning your own town down.
You have fallen for a load of bollocks, and gloating about it.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Full election mode with many many more lies.

Which polls are those?
He must mean that com res poll commissioned by the that pro remain paper that in no way used leading questions or removed the don't knows from their results. Comprende?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
This expresses an interesting (and in my view credible) take on the matter...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUQqfqZGhc0&t=327s

does seem to hit the mark. tl:dr, main points are Corbyn wont win a confidence vote, and motivated to look like he's doing something, while offering no real alternative. also interesting view that Labour isnt ready for an election anyway.

Jan 30, 2008
It isn't about 'winning' dopey, its about ****ing up the country.
Whats that chant towards palace about burning your own town down.
You have fallen for a load of bollocks, and gloating about it.

No one's gloating just pointing out what the people decided, sorry if you can't accept that but hey you dont live here:dunce:
Regards
DR

Last edited:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
No one's gloating just pointing out what the people decided, sorry if you can't accept that but hey you dont live here:dunce:
Regards
DR

There would be no point in gloating anyway.
You haven't won anything - and we may all lose quite a lot. No one knows.
But you seem gleeful about going into the unknown. Wiser heads are more apprehensive.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!

I (with regret) agree with most of the points especially the final one and the use of the word 'bribe'. For me a no deal Brexit + a Johnson government returned by the electorate will be a uniquely low point in British political history of almost unimaginable stupidity and crassness,

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

Simplistic analysis, even for you!

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Absolutely nothing to Do with Bercows disgracefull antics, a complete remainer puppet
regards
DR

But what about the disgracefull (sic) antics of Backdoor Boris? Assumed the premiership with no manifesto, openly saying he will ignore our democratically elected and sovereign parliament. Why are you not angry about this?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

I see you have taken my advice and gone back to posts of vacuous optimism rather than trying to deal in any serious detail on any aspect of Brexit. It's probably for the best. After all, It did get a little embarrassing when you tried to explain how your 'good deal' would work completely forgetting that the EU also have to sign up to it :facepalm:

Now I appreciate that you were 'somewhat tied up' by theonlymikey last night :lolol:

But you seemed to completely forget (or ignore) my question about how you would get the EU to accept a situation where they would be left trying to run a single market with no borders ?
I am certain most Brexiteers (including me) want a deal, even at this late stage but not any old deal and certainly not one the one that includes tying us inside the customs union indefinitely without an exit date. If no deal happens it is because the EU (Eire) insists a deal that has been rejected by the United Kingdom parliament on numerous occasions and by a record margin, cannot be changed. If avoiding no deal and increased tensions in NI is so important to the Irish I have no idea why they couldn't agree to a temporary backstop (say 2 years) where our future trade relationship would be partially negotiated /much clearer with the possibility to extend the agreement at any time to continue trade negotiations but also have the ability, with a set amount of notice ( say 6 months) to end the process (very unlikely). Pretty sure this would have got through the HoC and still would.

I have no idea whether it would get through the HOC, but you are suggesting a solution where Britain could leave the EU trying to operate a Single Market with no borders ?

If you can't imagine why the EU would have a problem with that, i'd suggest you have spent a significant part of the last 3 years asleep or pissed (although that would explain some of your posts )

I think that your last day of posts on this thread simply confirms that, rather like your leader Johnson, you may be better steering away from detail and sticking to vacuous optimism. (You know, undemocratic loons type thing) :thumbsup:

Maybe you should take a lead from your friend [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION] and just keep repeating the phrase 'I'd prefer a good deal' without any attempt to explain what it is.

In fact, if you could all stick to your individual phrases this would help avoid you getting shown up in any discussions. Ppf - Leave means Leave, You - undemocratic loons, Westdene 'I want a good deal' and arguing with Plooks. (He gets two things because he is the most capable out of the three of you :wink:)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here