Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I didn't loathe your country,just thought it was sh1t.He didn't loathe his country,just the Flemish and Germans.

Would you agree that 'loathing' an entire, diverse nation a population of many millions is racism 2p? Is that acceptable to you? Just asking......

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Would you agree that 'loathing' an entire, diverse nation a population of many millions is racism 2p? Is that acceptable to you? Just asking......

It’s no real shocker that a **** has **** mates.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Did you enjoy viewing that question time from Wakefield that lib dem day dreamer getting told a few truths A bit like you on here ,carry on living in the twilight zone
regards
DR

I don’t watch question time, it’s become a pantomime of soundbites and rehearsed answers with a cast of cherry picked agitators paraded in front of an audience of Daily Mail readers. The Jeremy Kyle show with less tattoos and slightly more teeth , hosted by a camera hungry dolly bird.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1128946811400589312[/TWEET]

[TWEET]1128753507719426049[/TWEET]

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Did you enjoy viewing that question time from Wakefield that lib dem day dreamer getting told a few truths A bit like you on here ,carry on living in the twilight zone
regards
DR

No
I still think you would be better able to express yourself on youtube Ppf. Otherwise you make no sense at all.....

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
regards
DR

Would you like the same answer I gave when you posted this exact same post on the last page? Ya daft racist.

Does it hurt?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
[tweet]1128946814135226368[/tweet]

This is what we could look forward to. Putting a price on people's health.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here