View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
852. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

    584 68.54%
  • Leave

    237 27.82%
  • Wouldn’t vote

    31 3.64%
  1. #89541
    Dullard Thunder Bolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beside the seaside, beside the sea
    Posts
    48,425


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Is it PotG? View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All generalisations are rubbish.

    Any road up, how many is 'many'? You must have a tweet or a link to c/p.
    I told you #RemainerNow. Look it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
    The true measure of any society can be found in how it treats its most vulnerable members. Mahatma Gandhi

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #89542
      Dullard Thunder Bolt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Beside the seaside, beside the sea
      Posts
      48,425


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by A1X View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      As a Remainer, I had no idea about the impact of the Irish Border, the Good Friday Agreement and the customs union.

      Neither, it seems, did any of the Tories.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      The true measure of any society can be found in how it treats its most vulnerable members. Mahatma Gandhi
    • #89543
      Well, is it? Is it PotG?'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Location
      Sussex by the Sea
      Posts
      8,820


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I told you #RemainerNow. Look it up.
      How many 'Remainers' have become 'Leavers'? Does it tell you?
    • #89544
      Dullard Thunder Bolt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Beside the seaside, beside the sea
      Posts
      48,425


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Is it PotG? View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      How many 'Remainers' have become 'Leavers'? Does it tell you?
      What do you think? Would that hashtag describe them (if any)?
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      The true measure of any society can be found in how it treats its most vulnerable members. Mahatma Gandhi
    • #89545
      Well, is it? Is it PotG?'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Location
      Sussex by the Sea
      Posts
      8,820


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      What do you think? Would that hashtag describe them (if any)?
      I doubt they'd bother with a #.

      #lookatme
    • #89546
      Dullard Thunder Bolt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Beside the seaside, beside the sea
      Posts
      48,425


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Is it PotG? View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I doubt they'd bother with a #.

      #lookatme
      That would be a strange hashtag for I'mnowBrexit.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      The true measure of any society can be found in how it treats its most vulnerable members. Mahatma Gandhi
    • #89547
      Members
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Location
      Dangerously close to Surrey
      Posts
      3,398


      3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Is it PotG? View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      How many 'Remainers' have become 'Leavers'? Does it tell you?
      No, but this is a good guide by John Curtice (who I think pretty much anyone in UK politics would agree knows his stuff when it comes to polling, he called the 2017 exit poll bang on to much ridicule at 10pm).

      https://whatukthinks.org/eu/has-ther...rt-for-brexit/

      Most relevant;

      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture2-600x312.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	111773

      Top row is 2016 vote, left hand is how they'd vote now. So around 89% of 2016 Remain voters would vote Remain again with 7% switching to Leave. For the other side 83% would still vote to Leave and 9% have switched to Remain.

      Am I watching Brighton or Barcelona?
    • #89548
      Members The Clamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      West is BEST
      Posts
      11,003


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Is it PotG? View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      All generalisations are rubbish.

      Any road up, how many is 'many'? You must have a tweet or a link to c/p.
      Let’s have a second referendum and find out.
      Love Great Britain
      Love the EU
      Love Inclusion and Progression.
    • #89549
      Well, is it? Is it PotG?'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Location
      Sussex by the Sea
      Posts
      8,820


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Let’s have a second referendum and find out.
      Haven't satisfied the first one yet. Once that is carried out, more than happy to have another run at it. One step at a time.

      As you say, folks change their minds, as do age groups. We could be in/out more than the Hokey Cokey.
    • #89550

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Is it PotG? View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Haven't satisfied the first one yet. Once that is carried out, more than happy to have another run at it. One step at a time.

      As you say, folks change their minds, as do age groups. We could be in/out more than the Hokey Cokey.
      Satisfy the vote ?

      Well, you've had 3 years so far and haven't been able to come up with a plan that satisfies a majority of the leave voters. How any more years of this complete clusterf*** do you think it would take to come up with a plan you can all agree on
      Last edited by WATFORD zero; 20-06-2019 at 16:43.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •