View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
866. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

590 68.13%
  • Leave

244 28.18%
  • Wouldn’t vote

32 3.70%
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouldy Boots View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You quote a poet I will quote a genius.

I mean it Lever, mix with the positive ones, it is your only chance.

Attachment 114563
    You might be quoting a genius, but not the one pictured, you have to check your facts man.
    Posted by Kosh, 19/7/2016 - 14th - 11th this year, or I'll eat my big Ritchie Blackmore hat.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Surrounded by <div>s Grombleton's Avatar

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      It's literally like Ppf Bingo.
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      You can't even read and yet you respond. It's really quite sad. Like a beached whale desperately thrashing about on a beach, except there's no one willing to push you back into the sea. Because the whale is a ****.
      NSC European Championship Winner 2020

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Lever View Post
      Someone feels a bit left out of your earlier post...........
      I genuinely thought about including him under 'easily confused' but didn't as I thought that was a bit cruel.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      Silly no ,just a pompous know it all
      Regards
      DR
      I think pompous is a little unjustified, but let's face it 'know it all' ? I'm absolutely f***ing stunned that you eventually recognise the obvious.

But it's not the greatest compliment given that a brain damaged slug with dementia is a 'know it all' from your perspective

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post

This is what I was referring to which I admit was slightly misleading but is not being granted Settled Status. It's just kicking the can down the road, when it should be 'easy' for EU citizens working here just to be granted SS.

Your 30% rejection figure is not “slightly misleading” it is plainly wrong. Even that tweet says there has been “no rejection”

Settled status is granted when someone has lived in the UK for a continuous period of 5 years. Pre-settled status is for those who have not lived in the UK for a continuous period of 5 years. Those not entitled to settled status who get pre-settled status can upgrade their status when they have completed 5 years of living here continuously(rules apply for what is considered continuous).
      Pre settled status is not kicking the can down the road,what an incredibly stupid thing to post.
      If someone has been here for 2 days on a tier 2 work visa for example you wouldn’t expect the 5 year qualifying period of continuous residency to obtain indefinite leave to remain to be waved after 2 days, you would expect them to live and work here for 5 years continuously (with clear defined exceptions) before entitlement for indefinite leave to remain could be applied for .

Quote Originally Posted by Westdene Seagull View Post
      Now post a picture of the bus .... which is what I referred to in my post.
      Remainers like to post Leave promotional items...............well not all the time obviously

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vote leave.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	117.1 KB 
ID:	114602
      Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      You didn't say Germany and France were the main players, you said Germany and France have ALL THE POWER. Look at what YOU wrote in the last 5 minutes !

They have power proportional to their populations, hence the main players are Germany, UK, Italy, France, Poland, Spain, Roumania and Netherlands, which you would know if you looked at the link I very kindly provided you with rather than just running off your pre-conceived, incorrect assumptions
      I've been saying they Are the main players for a week or so. Unlike you I can't be bothered to scroll through past posts. I'm far too busy for that. However you carry on scrolling and googling.
      They were white.

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by melias shoes View Post
      I've been saying they Are the main players for a week or so. Unlike you I can't be bothered to scroll through past posts. I'm far too busy for that. However you carry on scrolling and googling.
      It really didn't take a lot of scrolling. It was the post you made immediately before where you changed your mind.

Obviously the fact that you've been saying this for the last week or so, shows you are well on top of the last 3 years of the f***wittery currently known as Brexit.

But you keep yourself busy
      Last edited by WATFORD zero; 22-08-2019 at 19:42.

1 Not allowed!

Name:	Add a heading (2).png 
Views:	114 
Size:	319.6 KB 
ID:	114604

The voice of reason, keeping NSC abreast of what's happening OUTSIDE the BUBBLE, even if they choose to IGNORE it, or me!
      Surrounded by <div>s Grombleton's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mouldy Boots View Post

Name:	Add a heading (2).png 
Views:	114 
Size:	319.6 KB 
ID:	114604

Given that more people voted to leave, surely it is they who are the Sheep?
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      You can't even read and yet you respond. It's really quite sad. Like a beached whale desperately thrashing about on a beach, except there's no one willing to push you back into the sea. Because the whale is a ****.
      NSC European Championship Winner 2020
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      I don't think you could have summed it up more accurately.

@Westdene Seagull is fine on other threads and I agree with lots of things he has said over the years but this thread is really strange.

He accepts that there isn't and never was a 'good deal' and the only deal available was a TM type deal with some sort of customs union (or backstop). He understands that no-one can give the faintest definition of what this 'good deal' that was sold by the Leave campaign actually consists of, and the reason for that is because it was a lie.

I believe that he also now accepts that 'no deal' is, as near as dammit, 'project fear'. I think that he also understands that ending free movement for EU citizens on day one of Brexit is impossible and that having no border in NI and allowing tariff free trade access to the world is an impossible situation from which to commence trade talks. As a result I think he now understands that 'no deal' is also a lie.

Now, obviously he is not a dribbling moron like @Pretty pink fairy or @Mouldy Boots , and nor is he easily confused and hopelessly naive like @bashlsdir.

He could, of course, simply say 'I still don't like the EU but can see that leaving at this time would not be of any benefit to Britain' but instead he continues to push a 'good deal' and 'no deal' as possible solutions despite these Leave campaign soundbites being shown to be complete and utter lies that are undefinable and unimplementable.

I really can't think of any other reason why a seemingly intelligent individual would try to push undefinable, unimplementable lies other than 'the thrall of the brexit madness' (or maybe he runs some serious investment funds )

*edit*

I've just thought. Supposing @Pretty pink fairy, @Mouldy Boots , @bashlsdir and @Westdene Seagull turned out to be partners in a group responsible for some serious overseas investment funds. Some of us would look a bit silly then
      Very funny, and I agree that @Westdene Seagull is a good poster and sounds like someone I'd be happy to have a beer with. But I had him on ignore for a while, owing to posts on this thread. Mistake long since rectified.

Oddly, if anyone can get a deal it is Boris. I was amused by his quick witted response to Angie yesterday. But, blimey, talk about the brass neck of a gambler - and if the gamble fails he'll look like evefry other failed gambler. Plus this is a gamble having already had a punt on Brexit, in a considerable way responsible for where we are.

A good analogy would be Boris is the knight in shining armour with the cunning plan for defeating the enemy he had encouraged his predecessors to attack (ending in abject defeat). WTAF?

Anyway, as you were.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA
      It's only them that aren't their targets that love the violent and the madmen
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MLijS6Cstk