Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
therein lies much the problem of politics in this country, opposition for sake of it, even if policy is roughly the same.

Agreed. As mentioned earlier, whilst a Remainer I would’ve been satisfied with a soft Brexit being voted through months ago.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's strange - when the Labour and Tory MPs deserted their parties to form the strange 'Change' party all the parties yelled that they should stand again in a by-election …. including the disgusting Lib Dems. Seems they are quite happy to accept deserters without calling for a by-election. Hypocrites.

Quoting and agreeing with PPF is very very desperate.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
#Patriot
Regards
DF

It’s not about being unpatriotic. It’s more that I really can’t think of any circumstances where I’d side with Boris Johnson on anything.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Erm, no. They tried to put a deal on the table, the scupperers and saboteurs and delayers got their way. Jezza is the worst culprit.

Nope. May's deal should have been accepted by Jezza and comrades.

Labour MPs weren't elected to endorse Tory policy; and vice versa.

They would be failing their constituents wishes who voted them in if they did.

Jezza could have voted with his comrades and got it through. Fault lies totally at his door.

Why are you struggling to grasp this idea?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
It’s becoming genuinely a bit Trumpian this.

Boris knows he’s lying. He knows we know he’s lying. He carries on. Same with JRM. This is bizarre.
Spot on blatant lying doesn’t work well over here. We know Leavers have made an educated decision and not been racially biased. They’ll be clever enough to see him off.
The buffoon is a pound shop Donald Trump.
Trump is a President of a Republic and has the support of High Court Judges and the Senate.
The UK, cheap, plastic wannabe can’t even control his Party, the House or even his home.
He’s in trouble and opening the gates for The Brexit Party, which may in turn split Tory votes.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
BJ is a proven liar. He has lost employment over his economic use of the truth.
Reading Max Hastings accounts says it all. I don’t know of any reason Hastings has to rip into BJ like he does other than the fact he sees him for what he is...... a chancer , a charlatan and an egotistic posh prick.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
It’s not about being unpatriotic. It’s more that I really can’t think of any circumstances where I’d side with Boris Johnson on anything.

I’ve spent 15” trying to get in a funny riposte.......I think you’re right. Except for a few not acceptable for a forum.

Jan 30, 2008
It's strange - when the Labour and Tory MPs deserted their parties to form the strange 'Change' party all the parties yelled that they should stand again in a by-election …. including the disgusting Lib Dems. Seems they are quite happy to accept deserters without calling for a by-election. Hypocrites.

This threads full of liberal hypocrites they know who they are , a real stain on democracy
Regards
DF

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
This threads full of liberal hypocrites they know who they are , a real stain on democracy
Regards
DF

Sorry Dumb Founded but you misunderstand.....
This is a debate and we all have our part to play.
As a self-styled member of the so called 'silent majority' your part is to keep very quiet, preferably for the foreseeable future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here