Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Brexiteers want to **** the country up, well, let them, they wont allow any other way.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
No we want to **** up you anti-democratic barstewerds and regain our demorcatic choice, which was leave. NO Eu interference at all. Certainly not!

Do it, because you are emotional. Im sure the future generations will thank you. Not. Your 'champion' has just stifled parliament. Great effort. Thanks.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Brexit wankers wanted to take back control. They wanted it to give the finger to the political elite. Now they are creaming their panties that Parliament is stifled, and an Eton educated career Tory politician is now Prime Minister. You really are ****wits.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
No we want to **** up you anti-democratic barstewerds and regain our demorcatic choice, which was leave. NO Eu interference at all. Certainly not!

By letting someone do something undemocratic, just to get your point across?

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Brexit wankers wanted to take back control. They wanted it to give the finger to the political elite. Now they are creaming their panties that Parliament is stifled, and an Eton educated career Tory politician is now Prime Minister. You really are ****wits.

Oh you drama queen.:wave:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

It really has highlighted that the English education system has failed too many for too long

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I don't wish illness on anyone but, we are all going to die some when and somehow, lets home we all make it to our 80's 90's and beyond, a flu epidemic could wipe out millions as it did in 1918.

Some people forget to take their drugs and die because of dementia, life can be a bummer, but while your here try and enjoy it I say.

The government will have it covered.

I don't wish illness on anyone either, but if some people have to die early because of Brexit, I hope your one of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here