View Poll Results: If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

Voters
875. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

597 68.23%
  • Leave

246 28.11%
  • Wouldn’t vote

32 3.66%
Page 11815 of 11815 FirstFirst ... 108151131511715117651180511812118131181411815
Results 118,141 to 118,147 of 118147

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nicko31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We didn't get anything in the way of financial services in exchange for screwing over the fish, but still tariff free machego and chorizo sausage. Its not all bad..
    I love Manchego and Iberian Black Pig Chorizo, so pleased they avoided tariffs

Just a bit of a shame about UK Exporters, Fishing industry, Logistics industry, Financial Services Industry, Farming Industry, Jobs, Ports, Economy etc etc, but surely no one have seen this happening ...................... Oh

• North Stand Chat

advertising

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post

Just a bit of a shame about UK Exporters, Fishing industry, Logistics industry, Financial Services Industry, Farming Industry, Jobs, Ports, Economy etc etc, but surely no one have seen this happening ...................... Oh
      And @Is it PotG?, congratulations. You've managed to give me a thumbs up on every post I've made this morning within 2 minutes of me posting it

Just a little tip. If you/JCFG spent a little less time hovering on NSC waiting for me to post, and a little more time job hunting, you may not need to spend all your time hovering on NSC waiting for me to post. Just trying to help

0 Not allowed!

Services really is the biggie, 80% of our econ, 46% exported, 43% of which goes to the EU. Basically 16% of UK economy thrown under the bus

UK had an 8% GDP grow deficit versus Germany 2016-2020, wonder what it will be in the next 4 years?
      April 2016, Vote Leave - "We know that we can only safeguard business from EU red tape by leaving the EU "

Jan 2021, HMRC - "Cost of customs declarations post Brexit, £7.5 Billion per annum"

0 Not allowed!
      Moody report on the cost of Johnson rushed failure of a trade deal with the EU...

Its alleged the government refused to allow the Treasury to carry out an impact assessment in relation to the ‘deal’..

https://m.moodys.com/research/Moodys...K--PBC_1262240
      Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.JPG  
      April 2016, Vote Leave - "We know that we can only safeguard business from EU red tape by leaving the EU "

Jan 2021, HMRC - "Cost of customs declarations post Brexit, £7.5 Billion per annum"

0 Not allowed!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...lkZFWQ&ampcf=1
      Regards
      DF

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by nicko31 View Post
      Services really is the biggie, 80% of our econ, 46% exported, 43% of which goes to the EU. Basically 16% of UK economy thrown under the bus

UK had an 8% GDP grow deficit versus Germany 2016-2020, wonder what it will be in the next 4 years?
      No worries, we can just sell some sovereignty
      Brexit = Nationalism