Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
And you still calling people names,what's that all about then, bordering on slander?
Regards
DF

You might not condone monkey chanting, although as your REAL username "Das Reich" presumably to honour the SS panzer division responsible for executing British POWs and the massacre of 700 civilians, that's men, women and children...men shot women and kids torched in the village church at Ouradour Sur Glane indicates you have a peculiar moral compass. I wouldn't be surprised if the Nazi murderers you admire did the odd monkey chant whilst shooting civilians.
https://www.definitions.net/definition/Das Reich
regards
DR

You're like some pathetic snivelling adolescent. 'It wasn't me what did it'.

At least have the balls to take some responsibility for your name and posts :rolleyes:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
this thread is only worth checking in on every now and then

A very wise move and I don't blame you at all pasta, especially when the only leave voters desperate enough to still post on it regularly are just Footy G, Baker, Chicken and the username formerly known as Das Reich. That is of course when they're actually able to post their snarls and sneers and aren't serving bans for things like saying they wanted somebody to shoot themselves, accusing someone else of being a paedophile and posting up links to Britain First. You wouldn't want to be associated with that frightful four, that's for sure. :nono:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Correct, motor homing in beautiful Yorkshire,

Maybe give Blackpool a look as well; that’s supposed to be nice this time of year. Stoke?

(Herr Tubthumper struggling to suppress laughter and giggles)

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
And back on topic, obviously not the most urgent or critical **** up in the Brexit deal, but yet another industry struggling and being lied to about Brexit

‘False claims’ made by ministers refusing to rescue visa-free music tours of EU, lawyers say. Legal opinion follows Boris Johnson’s vow to ‘fix’ Brexit crisis being condemned as ‘a sham’

Lawyers have identified five false claims made by ministers for refusing to strike a deal to rescue visa-free touring of the EU, leaving performers with crippling new costs and red tape. As The Independent revealed, despite Boris Johnson’s vow to “fix” the crisis – triggered by his Brexit deal – no talks have taken place and artists have merely been promised advice on the daunting barriers they face.

Now a legal opinion obtained by the Incorporated Society of Musicians (ISM) has torn apart the reasons given for failing to secure a visa waiver agreement (VWA) with Brussels. The organisation also says the EU has no fewer than 28 such deals in place – which means performers in countries including Colombia, the UAE and Tonga can tour more easily than UK artists. “Despite what MPs have been told by ministers, the latest legal advice has shown that it is entirely possible for the government to create an agreement,” said Deborah Annetts, the ISM’s chief executive.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-musician-band-tours-eu-b1846336.html

The Government lying to British industries about the Brexit deal they have actually negotiated ? Surely not :facepalm:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You are suggesting the moderators on NSC condone racism? Thats a big statement. I would take this to the top if I was you.

Not at all, to be honest David,you’re probably not a racist, you just like to show off in front of the bigger boys.
Anyhow...Back on topic,see the pound is up again against the dollar and the euro.
Post Brexit Britain is booming [emoji636]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Not at all, to be honest David,you’re probably not a racist, you just like to show off in front of the bigger boys.
Anyhow...Back on topic,see the pound is up again against the dollar and the euro.

No, you were quite clear in your accusation of me 'racially abusing' you. You retract or report.

As for you suggesting NSC 'tolerates' racism is between you and the moderators.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It would be pointless David, NSC seems to tolerate your racism and constant trolling [emoji2371]
Anyway....on with the topic.
https://twitter.com/jefferson_mfg/status/1393331771433959427?s=21
Born to win[emoji636]

You've posted the wrong link again :dunce:

That one is a manufacturing press release site, and has absolutely nothing to do with Brexit, you silly old non-cured pork product in a skin :lolol:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
[tweet]1228402496151937028[/tweet]
lizztruss.jpeg

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I know. People who are embarrassed, with thin skins, and nothing valid to add. Won't.

Maybe you and other Brexit jihadis can flood the thread with major successes to offset the major negatives?

https://news.sky.com/story/amazon-to-create-more-than-10-000-new-uk-jobs-this-year-12305993

And of course this has everything to do with Brexit as this demonstrates Amazon’s confidence in the UK workforce and economy post Brexit [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Really? It didn't say that in the article
https://news.sky.com/story/amazon-to-create-more-than-10-000-new-uk-jobs-this-year-12305993

And of course this has everything to do with Brexit as this demonstrates Amazon’s confidence in the UK workforce and economy post Brexit [emoji106]

Indeed, no mention of Brexit whatsoever.

I wonder what sort of person wouldn't be aware that Amazon continues to undercut and drive out other long standing British businesses whilst (from the article) 'it has been the subject of criticism over its working practices and tax affairs.' :dunce:

Race to the bottom, but It's hardly surprising to see Kwasi ('British workers are among the worst idlers in the world') Kwarteng is pleased :facepalm:

Last edited:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

All the talk of a Brexit recession and 500,000 job losses seem a distant memory now, sadly many were hoodwinked by the Project Fear fibbers though. I am sure people complaining about Amazon never use that service ... no sireee [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
All the talk of a Brexit recession and 500,000 job losses seem a distant memory now, sadly many were hoodwinked by the Project Fear fibbers though. I am sure people complaining about Amazon never use that service ... no sireee [emoji1]

Because the the pandemic causing the biggest recession in modern history and losing over 800,000 jobs (and that's before furlough ends) has had no effect :dunce:

Have you come up with the alternative solution to the unimplementable Northern Ireland Protocol that you supported and voted for yet ? I bet your solution is going to be brilliant because you've had months to work on it now, and with your long standing support of the unionist cause and your extensive political background, I can't wait to hear it :)

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

It’s pathetic, these fools waste so much time dribbling on like obsessive teenagers, whilst the rest of civilised society have long moved on, I mean these shouty trolls spend a good part of their day arguing with dunces if their silly little emojis are to be believed, I’m not sure arguing with dunces is a good use of time.
ac169e59de9f11a062c8fb0fde476cbb.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here