Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Some poor soul a few threads back even admitted not talking to the majority of his work colleagues as a result in the majority not agreeing with him on Brexit, have a guess as to wether he’s a remain or leave supporter[emoji23]

I think this little enclave is really representative of the real world, most ordinary folk just want whoever is responsible to get on with it, we’ve had enough of Brexshit now deal or no deal

That's become a bit of a cliche now.
What exactly does it mean?

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
[MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22260]albion68[/MENTION] both signing onto NSC at the same time and both posting on the Brexit thread.

Who would have thought it :facepalm:

*edit*

Now, wouldn't it be amusing if the same Mod that edited Ppf's sign-off checked and, when they find out it's a duplicate account, added the sign off to albion68 :whistle:

Surely it's just a massive coincidence? Even the fairy wouldn't be that silly, to sign in and post almost simultaneously? :D

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I am not sure why the Referendum being only advisory is relevant as the Government has carried out the result in good faith. If we had a second Referendum that would be only advisory as well so i can`t see why Remain posters think it is significant enough to make this point . Why is it so important to be mentioned ? Its getting a bit confusing !

You posted that it was not clear to you that it was only advisory, I didn't bring it up.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Some poor soul a few threads back even admitted not talking to the majority of his work colleagues as a result in the majority not agreeing with him on Brexit, have a guess as to wether he’s a remain or leave supporter[emoji23]

I think this little enclave is really representative of the real world, most ordinary folk just want whoever is responsible to get on with it, we’ve had enough of Brexshit now deal or no deal

If you're referring to me, I didn't say that I don't talk to the 'majority' of them, only the frustrated little Englanders (like yourself) who became frothing-at-the-mouth Leavers, yet had previously not said anything against the EU.
You really need to read more carefully.
Or just...read.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
The man who should have been getting on with it, all summer and now, is Boris. Negotiate. He hasn't. Corbyn cannot. The delay is down to the government (tories) not parliament. It is Boris' fault. He doesn't have the bus fare.

Well, I reckon the whole of Parliament have got a case to answer. They haven't exactly covered themselves in glory through this complete fu---ng dog's dinner that has lasted far too fu---ng long!:annoyed:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If you're referring to me, I didn't say that I don't talk to the 'majority' of them, only the frustrated little Englanders (like yourself) who became frothing-at-the-mouth Leavers, yet had previously not said anything against the EU.
Or just...read.

It shows desperation to point the finger of blame, even where there is no blame.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well, I reckon the whole of Parliament have got a case to answer. They haven't exactly covered themselves in glory through this complete fu---ng dog's dinner that has lasted far too fu---ng long!:annoyed:

This is only the start of it. If and when we agree the withdrawal agreement, we've then got to start negotiating 750 different trade deals, just to replace what we already have.
Trade deals take years to come to fruition.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Indeed. The 'traitor Corbyn' trope just doesn't work anymore. Not now the tories have invited terrorist supporters like Foster into the government and are allowing them to dictate our future.

That trope has surely long bolted the stable. It won't stop the 'stick a blue rosette on a pig and I'll vote for it' brigade from having a go, though. Communist. Traitor. IRA sympathizer if not actual member. Hamas supporter. Muslim sympathizer. Antisemite. Wants 70 million Turks to swamp the UK. Frightened of facing Boris in a general election. Boring!

And I don't even like the bloke. So very odd that he now looks an order of magnitude more statesmanlike than Boris the liar. Boris has single-handedly made Corbyn look good for the first time since he left Narnia for Islington more than 70 years ago. Top work.

If Corbyn really, really wanted to look good, he would offer to step aside and agree to someone less toxic than himself to front up any 'Unity Governmnent' that may come along in a while.
The fact that many MP's (including on his own side) believe he shouldn't be let anywhere near the levers of power and that the bloke is anything but 'statesmanlike' , is a huge stumbling block to uniting the anti Johnson brigade, who, of course, already come with a variety of differing views!

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
This is only the start of it. If and when we agree the withdrawal agreement, we've then got to start negotiating 750 different trade deals, just to replace what we already have.

Fun times ahead, Thunder!
Well, perhaps not, I don't know.
What I do know though is that I am heartily sick of the whole ruddy thing and I sure that goes for the majority of the public, except perhaps for those fanatics on both sides of the fence.

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

As often TB - utterly false. The EU has about 40 FTAs in place. Besides, unless they've done deals with other planets there are only around 200 countries the EU could do an FTA with and that includes the 28 EU members.

Still waiting for an answer on how a no deal doesn't hurt the EU ?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

Indeed, maybe another 10 years of Brexit being front page news. The EU will rip these cowboys a new one along the way.

D

Deleted member 2719

Take no notice, he's just a WUM, thinking it is great sport. I don't know why people respond to him nor JCFG, or Ppf as all they do is mock.

Why is it you feel I am a WUM?

Because I differ in my political views to you?

The issue here is most remainers in this thread, have an arrogance and that is ironic when they attack JRM and Boris for the same thing.

The 2nd referendum remainers, are splitting and destroying relationship all of the country because they can not accept what the people voted for.
Please do not underestimate the way you are spreading anger, I have said it before, blood will be shed it is inevitable unless Brexit happens on October the 31st and anyone who can not see what they are doing is stuck in a bubble, unfortunately, Scotland, London and Brighton are all engulfed in this bubble, try popping it and opening both eyes and then you will see the country as a whole.

TOUGH titties you will not bully and outshout my opinions or any other leavers, you just want to do what you do best and try to STOP DEMOCRACY at every turn.

I know many remainers who also think that we should leave now because the result should stand as by bringing back another referendum would cause war, delayed confusion for business and would mean the END of DEMOCRACY.

So just because I disagree with you politically it doesn't make me wind up merchant.

If you would like to see a few posters that are remainers that love a windup try Watford Zero who is theonlymikey, Harry Wilson's tackle who is Lever.

So sad that Harry ignores you then uses his second account because he can't resist the wind-up.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

The issue here is most remainers in this thread, have an arrogance and that is ironic when they attack JRM and Boris for the same thing.

The 2nd referendum remainers, are splitting and destroying relationship all of the country because they can not accept what the people voted for.
Please do not underestimate the way you are spreading anger, I have said it before, blood will be shed it is inevitable unless Brexit happens on October the 31st and anyone who can not see what they are doing is stuck in a bubble, unfortunately, Scotland, London and Brighton are all engulfed in this bubble, try popping it and opening both eyes and then you will see the country as a whole.

TOUGH titties you will not bully and outshout my opinions or any other leavers, you just want to do what you do best and try to STOP DEMOCRACY at every turn.

I know many remainers who also think that we should leave now because the result should stand as by bringing back another referendum would cause war, delayed confusion for business and would mean the END of DEMOCRACY.

So just because I disagree with you politically it doesn't make me wind up merchant.

If you would like to see a few posters that are remainers that love a windup try Watford Zero who is theonlymikey, Harry Wilson's tackle who is Lever.

So sad that Harry ignores you then uses his second account because he can't resist the wind-up.

:lolol:

Democracy doesn’t stop at a point in time, you had your chance to exit and didn’t like the flavour. The world keeps spinning.

Enjoy your time in prison :wave:

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit

You're the one that's spreading anger, what with all your crap about 'blood being spilled'. Silly little man.

The only SPILLING you'll be doing is your beer, as you SHAKE and FROTH at what you see is the END of DEMOCRACY.

(Hey, this use of CAPITALS is quite something, eh? I like it. :) )

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
Or just...read.
and here's why you're a bit of a spanner imho "little Englanders".......... playground stuff at best ,you seem quite happy with your head in the sand, Chicken runs quite right most ordinary folk do want it sorted but then again we're dealing with a clique of remainer extremists on here now, i guess you're one of them :wink:
regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here