Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

D

Deleted member 2719

Your comments are becoming increasingly visceral and trivial.
What happened to the profound truths?

Why don't you try another thread maybe even a football one?

Oh, of course, you do with your other account.

Is it because you're mates with all the leavers on this one and scared to show face???

Lever is my mate.:banana::sheep::kiss:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Why don't you try another thread maybe even a football one?

Oh, of course, you do with your other account.

Is it because you're mates with all the leavers on this one and scared to show face???

Lever is my mate.:banana::sheep::kiss:

You are being a bit presumptuous again, Mouldy - and of course wrong as usual..... Can't help yourself, I suppose.

I'm not sure what the highlighted line means though. You seem to be grammatically challenged. Maybe try again? Or perhaps it would be clearer if your contributions were exclusively emoticons....

D

Deleted member 22389

There will be lots of Brexit voters who see their mates coming back having sold their retirement homes in Spain with a huge debt.

Brits already lost thousands after the 2008 financial meltdown. I didn't buy property in Spain to make a profit, but if I sold it now I certainly would get back what I paid for it.

I know one person who spent €160,000 on a two bedroom apartment, before the meltdown, today it's worth €90,000.

Loads of Brits left Spain after that meltdown.

Swings and roundabouts.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
That will be happening on October 31st 2019 when we leave the EU as voted for in the referendum result FACT
Regards
DT

You confuse facts with predictions.
Your prediction may be right, in which case it will be FACT.
Your prediction may be wrong, in which case you will appear a bit silly.
Have you forgotten the letters in your own initials or are you trying to further confuse yourself?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You confuse facts with predictions.
Your prediction may be right, in which case it will be FACT.
Your prediction may be wrong, in which case you will appear a bit silly.
Have you forgotten the letters in your own initials or are you trying to further confuse yourself?
He's trying to type "DR" but NSC now foils him and automatically replaces the 'R' with a random letter [emoji38]ol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
michael_de_adder_no_deal_brexit.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Seriously, what the ****.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/30/french-chef-richard-bertinet-settled-status-uk

“This month he sat in a room with four friends, all of whom had arrived in 2004 or 2005, to apply one after another using a borrowed Android phone (the app for applying is not yet available on iPhones).”

it is supposed to be easy. Maybe the Home Office are not ready for such a big operation

I tried to say this a few days ago, but I was told it was the fault of the applicants not the Home Office.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
He's trying to type "DR" but NSC now foils him and automatically replaces the 'R' with a random letter [emoji38]ol:

I may be mistaken (and a mod can confirm) but I don't think it's NSC doing it, more like he is doing it himself to try and get around any warnings/bans/accusations of being nazi scum.

Well, I'm not mistaken on all of the above, just some....

D

Deleted member 22389

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I may be mistaken (and a mod can confirm) but I don't think it's NSC doing it, more like he is doing it himself to try and get around any warnings/bans/accusations of being nazi scum.

Well, I'm not mistaken on all of the above, just some....

I'd like to think he's been changing the 'R' himself (which would be quite funny) because I have a naive faith in redemption, but I suspect he's simply being subjected to various taunts and mockery by the mods before eventually being binned off for having no further comedy value left. Obviously he's had no actual Albionvalue ever, having not ever made one comment about our current team, let alone an interesting comment.

As a matter of interest I will now type 'regards DR' to see if it gets automatically 'translated'.....

Edit, no translation so he's either being uncharacteristically amusing or the translations are being done by a novel means. My money now is on the Fairy demonstrating a bit of humour. We shall see...

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Seriously, what the ****.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/30/french-chef-richard-bertinet-settled-status-uk

“This month he sat in a room with four friends, all of whom had arrived in 2004 or 2005, to apply one after another using a borrowed Android phone (the app for applying is not yet available on iPhones).”

Last year we were due to fly out to Australia for our sons wedding and I went online to get visas for myself and Mrs DS. I inadvertently filled her form out wrong and she was refused a visa :dunce::wrong::catfight:

Luckily I re applied a few days later and it went through ok. Good job too as I wouldn't be posting this now :lolol:

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
I'd like to think he's been changing the 'R' himself (which would be quite funny) because I have a naive faith in redemption, but I suspect he's simply being subjected to various taunts and mockery by the mods before eventually being binned off for having no further comedy value left. Obviously he's had no actual Albionvalue ever, having not ever made one comment about our current team, let alone an interesting comment.

As a matter of interest I will now type 'regards DR' to see if it gets automatically 'translated'.....

Edit, no translation so he's either being uncharacteristically amusing or the translations are being done by a novel means. My money now is on the Fairy demonstrating a bit of humour. We shall see...

When are people going to realise he is a wind up second account that is possibly better then Enrest, which isn't saying much

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
We should, once Boris and his ruling cronies are kicked out, introduce legislation that only people with reasonable graded GCSEs in English and Maths can vote in an election or referendum. Any one at any age beyond the usual school age can also take the exams, so no one is excluded

:cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here