Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
As if it was ever in any doubt, time and time again, you prove that you didn't have the slightest idea of any aspect of what you were voting for. And then come on here moaning and whining about the results of your vote :dunce:

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Talking about moaning and whining you never did say if you were happy or unhappy with the NI protocol .....go on be a Devil ???

Regards
DF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Talking about moaning and whining you never did say if you were happy or unhappy with the NI protocol .....go on be a Devil ???

Regards
DF

My view on the NI protocol has been posted on this site numerous times, but specially for you (because I believe everyone on NSC recognises that you're 'special').

If you can give me a brief summary of your understanding of the NIP, if I can stop laughing at your answer for long enough, I'll post my view yet again :lolol:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1473615947462230027[/tweet]

Jan 30, 2008
My view on the NI protocol has been posted on this site numerous times, but specially for you (because I believe everyone on NSC recognises that you're 'special').

If you can give me a brief summary of your understanding of the NIP, if I can stop laughing at your answer for long enough, I'll post my view yet again :lolol:

Now you 've had a good nights sleep? maybe you can answer my question

Regards
DF

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

Food shortages hitting Britons more than many in EU, poll finds

Britons are many times more likely to have experienced shortages of food and fuel than people in half a dozen EU member states, according to a poll.

Global supply chain problems prompted by the pandemic have disrupted the international trade network since the summer, with transport backlogs combining with labour shortages to create scarcities of various goods around the world.

The government has argued that the shortages are part of a worldwide pattern and no worse in the UK than elsewhere, although logistics experts and other professionals – particularly in the food sector - have said the problems are amplified in Britain by a shortage of east European workers, including drivers, since Brexit.

The YouGov poll showed residents of the UK were multiple times more likely to have experienced, or to know people who have experienced, shortages of food and fuel than people in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Sweden and Denmark, and somewhat more likely to have experienced them than those in the US.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Food shortages hitting Britons more than many in EU, poll finds

Britons are many times more likely to have experienced shortages of food and fuel than people in half a dozen EU member states, according to a poll.

Global supply chain problems prompted by the pandemic have disrupted the international trade network since the summer, with transport backlogs combining with labour shortages to create scarcities of various goods around the world.

The government has argued that the shortages are part of a worldwide pattern and no worse in the UK than elsewhere, although logistics experts and other professionals – particularly in the food sector - have said the problems are amplified in Britain by a shortage of east European workers, including drivers, since Brexit.

The YouGov poll showed residents of the UK were multiple times more likely to have experienced, or to know people who have experienced, shortages of food and fuel than people in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Sweden and Denmark, and somewhat more likely to have experienced them than those in the US.
I've noticed that it's hard to get Brie and Camenbert at the mo, Asda and Aldi were pretty bare.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I've noticed that it's hard to get Brie and Camenbert at the mo, Asda and Aldi were pretty bare.

you're supposed to snub those products and buy Australian cheese instead

Don’t be so ridiculous…

ae2d63542fe97650a5b7ada233931146.jpg

7b5b32e7728954c27b47f87e85fb7efd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
1 year to the day Boris announced his brilliant Brexit deal

[tweet]1461971021498568708[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here