Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
The level of complete and utter idiocy being demonstrated by Johnson, his Government and their supporters has even surpassed my expectations.

And, let's face it, that was a pretty low bar to duck under. Still they knew what they wanted and what they voted for (at referendum, leadership contest and GE), and now that's what they've got.

But it doesn't matter what happens, all that matters is they are winners :shootself

(Even the one that spends every waking hour of every day on NSC under their various guises - definitely a winner :wink:)

Probably back to thumbs up and funny one liners now he's recovered from his weekend rant as [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] :yawn:

Nice edit
Regards
DF

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
The Tory ultra loons & ERG mob are a barking batshit bunch at the best of times. Dear old Redwood is surely clinically gone? Fruit & veg farming in relation to the British climate clearly isn't his area of expertise. Or it's a parody account?

The main Farage Garage at Sevington has flooded and not expected to be open until late February at the earliest. Given its state of prone to flooding it could be converted to a rice paddy in order to help feed the nation I guess?

View attachment 131632

Those Tory loons are a good reason to change to a PR voting

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The level of complete and utter idiocy being demonstrated by Johnson, his Government and their supporters has even surpassed my expectations.

And, let's face it, that was a pretty low bar to duck under. Still they knew what they wanted and what they voted for (at referendum, leadership contest and GE), and now that's what they've got.

But it doesn't matter what happens, all that matters is they are winners :shootself

(Even the one that spends every waking hour of every day on NSC under their various guises - definitely a winner :wink:)

Probably back to thumbs up and funny one liners now he's recovered from his weekend rant as [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] :yawn:

21-12-2020
09:41 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post The Brexit Thread
...his weekend rant as JC Footy Genius :yawn:

20-12-2020
09:54 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post Boris Johnson to hold press conference at 4pm
... generally on your JC Footy Genius account last night ...

05-12-2020
16:20 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post The Brexit Thread
... has logged off and JC Footy Genius has logged on again,...

30-11-2020
16:50 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post The Brexit Thread
...u has posted it as JC Footy Genius, but all the same

26-11-2020
09:39 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post Season Ticket seat has been moved without reqesting a move ***just a renumbering***
...had posted it as JC Footy Genius rather than the sill...

24-11-2020
12:32 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post The Brexit Thread
...s it PotG? and JC Footy Genius will both give it th...
09:45 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post The Brexit Thread
...count does what. JC Footy Genius - Angry Conservative...

23-11-2020
15:42 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post The Brexit Thread
... that nasty, angry JC Footy Genius back posting as that...
10:27 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition
... of Is it PotG?/ JC Footy Genius accounts. I'm start...

20-11-2020
18:29 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post The Brexit Thread
...and tries when JC Footy Genius isn't logged on. You...
15:40 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post The Brexit Thread
... up and tries when JC Footy Genius isn't logged on. You...

375x500.249.jpg

:kiss:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The Tory ultra loons & ERG mob are a barking batshit bunch at the best of times. Dear old Redwood is surely clinically gone? Fruit & veg farming in relation to the British climate clearly isn't his area of expertise. Or it's a parody account?

The main Farage Garage at Sevington has flooded and not expected to be open until late February at the earliest. Given its state of prone to flooding it could be converted to a rice paddy in order to help feed the nation I guess?

View attachment 131632
Redwood's point about growing our own has some merit.

But... we should have been ploughing up the countryside and building 100s of thousands of polytunnels and sheds for the new herds and flocks 4 years ago.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
21-12-2020
09:41 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post The Brexit Thread
...his weekend rant as JC Footy Genius :yawn:

20-12-2020
09:54 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post Boris Johnson to hold press conference at 4pm
... generally on your JC Footy Genius account last night ...

05-12-2020
16:20 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post The Brexit Thread
... has logged off and JC Footy Genius has logged on again,...

30-11-2020
16:50 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post The Brexit Thread
...u has posted it as JC Footy Genius, but all the same

26-11-2020
09:39 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post Season Ticket seat has been moved without reqesting a move ***just a renumbering***
...had posted it as JC Footy Genius rather than the sill...

24-11-2020
12:32 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post The Brexit Thread
...s it PotG? and JC Footy Genius will both give it th...
09:45 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post The Brexit Thread
...count does what. JC Footy Genius - Angry Conservative...

23-11-2020
15:42 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post The Brexit Thread
... that nasty, angry JC Footy Genius back posting as that...
10:27 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition
... of Is it PotG?/ JC Footy Genius accounts. I'm start...

20-11-2020
18:29 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post The Brexit Thread
...and tries when JC Footy Genius isn't logged on. You...
15:40 - WATFORD zero mentioned JC Footy Genius in post The Brexit Thread
... up and tries when JC Footy Genius isn't logged on. You...

375x500.249.jpg

:kiss:

Any chance we can have the stats for December or will that take to long [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Edit I better give you a virtual [emoji106] as I don’t have the facility on tappatalk, we all know the old rascal loves a thumbs up[emoji6]

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Any chance we can have the stats for December or will that take to long [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Edit I better give you a virtual [emoji106] as I don’t have the facility on tappatalk, we all know the old rascal loves a thumbs up[emoji6]

I'm not sure who has the biggest man-crush on me, Wz or one of the many people who supposedly have me on ignore :wink: :thumbsup:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

View attachment 131632

What did they wait till the UK 2020 wet season to build the Farage Garage? There was the summer of 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020...

As for Redwood talkin sh1t as usual, you won't turn Kent into Almeria, just not enough sun and warmth to grow Mediterrenean veg all year round.

Turnips for all...

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
As numerous people on here seem intent on conflating the impact of coronavirus with Brexit it is perhaps worth mentioning the mounting criticism elsewhere..

The EU and Berlin have insisted there will be sufficient vaccine available, but delays in signing purchasing contracts mean that the elixir will arrive late and there might not be enough. The EU even declined an option that would have allowed for the purchase of hundreds of millions of extra doses.

https://www.spiegel.de/internationa...pplies-a-3db4702d-ae23-4e85-85b7-20145a898abd

4. The vaccine was developed in Germany. Nevertheless, we are currently only watching how other countries start vaccinating, because the EU is lagging behind with approval due to reasons of deadlines. If every day counts, that is unreasonable. The first German was vaccinated yesterday - in England ...

https://www.bild.de/politik/kolumne...-fehler-der-corona-politik-74444184.bild.html

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
As numerous people on here seem intent on conflating the impact of coronavirus with Brexit it is perhaps worth mentioning the mounting criticism elsewhere..

The EU and Berlin have insisted there will be sufficient vaccine available, but delays in signing purchasing contracts mean that the elixir will arrive late and there might not be enough. The EU even declined an option that would have allowed for the purchase of hundreds of millions of extra doses.

https://www.spiegel.de/internationa...pplies-a-3db4702d-ae23-4e85-85b7-20145a898abd

4. The vaccine was developed in Germany. Nevertheless, we are currently only watching how other countries start vaccinating, because the EU is lagging behind with approval due to reasons of deadlines. If every day counts, that is unreasonable. The first German was vaccinated yesterday - in England ...

https://www.bild.de/politik/kolumne...-fehler-der-corona-politik-74444184.bild.html

I think the benefits of Brexit are coming so thick fast you need to start a dedicated "Benefits of Brexit" thread. Its wasted on us remoaners JC...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

I like the idea of growing our own. How soon do I have to plant some potatoes and carrots so they're ready to eat on New Year's Day?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Brexiteers have fallen for the biggest con in British history. Now they have to go along with it, or look stupid. It's incredible really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here