Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Brexit is done, it is time to move on.

If Brexit is done, why are we still contributing to the EU, still subject to EU law and still trading under their trade deals, rules and regulations ? That would tend to suggest that maybe Brexit isn't as 'done' as you have been led to believe. Out of interest, did you believe the slogan on the bus as well ?

And if you think we should all declare how much we give to charity, maybe you should start ?

I suspect you'll disappear now :wave:

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

Answer the question

Like your mate, irrelevant.

Christ, you guys aren't very good at this.

Because that original post was just another hidden dig at leavers, that's why I asked how much they gave to Charity.
I have answered the question, it is now time to move on.

D

Deleted member 22389

Bye bye for another few weeks. You can probably catch me on other threads away from politics and brexit.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Because that original post was just another hidden dig at leavers, that's why I asked how much they gave to Charity.
I have answered the question, it is now time to move on.

So you interpreted it as a dig, and tried to come back with something that was irrelevant in an attempt to shoot down their claim (whether it be accurate or inaccurate)? Is that the gist of it?

If you want people to respect your arguments, at least make them slightly credible.

Jan 30, 2008
If Brexit is done, why are we still contributing to the EU, still subject to EU law and still trading under their trade deals, rules and regulations ? That would tend to suggest that maybe Brexit isn't as 'done' as you have been led to believe. Out of interest, did you believe the slogan on the bus as well ?

And if you think we should all declare how much we give to charity, maybe you should start ?

I suspect you'll disappear now :wave:

You'd do yourself a favour and disappear yourself , you've shown yourself up for the clueless remaniac your are , keep on living that deluded lifestyle you lead even if you 've got loads of money :D
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
So you interpreted it as a dig, and tried to come back with something that was irrelevant in an attempt to shoot down their claim (whether it be accurate or inaccurate)? Is that the gist of it?

If you want people to respect your arguments, at least make them slightly credible.
Credibility and people that voted leave is a match made in Heaven ,project fear anyone ?
Regards
DF

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Yet only last year people on here were remaincrowing about the peoples vote march in London while the silent majority were at home with their feet up ,we all know how that turned out though
Regards
DF

The brexit lot had their own march too. Were you there waving a flag?

Jan 30, 2008
The brexit lot had their own march too. Were you there waving a flag?

No I'm flying mine now , cast your mind back to that event and the amount of people on here dismissing it as a non event, oh deary me that really will hurt for those same people on the 31st of January 2020, as I've said too Watford bloke no hard feelings though .
Regards
DF

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
How much have you given to charity over the last few years?

What is the airspeed of an unladen swallow?

Actually shouldn't this be split into the "unrelated questions" thread?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Credibility and people that voted leave is a match made in Heaven ,project fear anyone ?
Regards
DF

Complete garbled gibberish, but at least you're trying I suppose. Have another go, i recommend aiming for 'coherent' as a starter.

Jan 30, 2008
Complete garbled gibberish, but at least you're trying I suppose. Have another go, i recommend aiming for 'coherent' as a starter.

What credibility do you have then , you were one of the Main players of #team EU on here , just admit your cause was shot down in flames, time to move on eh
Regards
DF

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
What credibility do you have then , you were one of the Main players of #team EU on here , just admit your cause was shot down in flames, time to move on eh
Regards
DF

See, that's the problem with you - you see things in such black and white (sorry, used the word 'black' there, hope you don't get upset) that you literally think this is down to winning and losing.

It's entirely possible to lose an argument and still have credibility, as it's entirely possible to win an argument but still remain humble. Quite a few of both sides have managed that on this thread. Why haven't you?

I voted the remain, but i've accepted that leaving is happening. It isn't what I want but there's little that can be done. However, i've never seen it as 'winning' or 'losing' as i'm not a simpleton.

Jan 30, 2008
See, that's the problem with you - you see things in such black and white (sorry, used the word 'black' there, hope you don't get upset) that you literally think this is down to winning and losing.

It's entirely possible to lose an argument and still have credibility, as it's entirely possible to win an argument but still remain humble. Quite a few of both sides have managed that on this thread. Why haven't you?

I voted the remain, but i've accepted that leaving is happening. It isn't what I want but there's little that can be done. I mereHowever, i've never seen it as 'winning' or 'losing' as i'm not a simpleton.

Yet again you 're trying to put people down , you haven't accepted anything and stereo type people in an arguement you no longer have any credibility in , as I said no hard feelings
Regards
DF

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Yet again you 're trying to put people down , you haven't accepted anything and stereo type people in an arguement you no longer have any credibility in , as I said no hard feelings
Regards
DF

Where's that pot and kettle...

See, you can't say what I have and haven't accepted at all, as you've never spoken to me directly about it - so unless you have me tapped, or have some weird access to my brain i'm going to have to assume you're full of crap. And I don't put 'people' down. Just idiots :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here