Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Yep, what i said. Backing away from the article after previously sharing it on twitter, she has also said she has no idea about the data, perhaps she should have checked the data first before tweeting it.
You having problems reading?

... you mean like Johnston's claims about Melton Mowbray Pork Pies to Thailand/Iceland and kipper rules? No retraction of those misrepresentations though.....

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Well done for posting this as it is only fair that those Brightonians living in the bubble can see what is going on outside of it, I know loads of people who feel exactly the same about what has been going on, it is outrageous.

I'm sure you do know loads, and I'm sure that there are loads, approximately 13% or so say they will vote for the Brexit party.

However the remaining 87% do not feel like this.

D

Deleted member 2719

Utter cretin. (Make up your own minds which, if any, or both.)

Name calling again, I hope you feel good about It.

I'm sure you do know loads, and I'm sure that there are loads, approximately 13% or so say they will vote for the Brexit party.

However the remaining 87% do not feel like this.

I think you will be surprised by the numbers, the feeling is getting stronger and stronger.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

I think you will be surprised by the numbers, the feeling is getting stronger and stronger.

Why should anyone be surprised by the numbers. I have now encountered quite a few people like you.......

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

Careful about those ever strengthening feelings though. At a certain age that could be quite dangerous.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

Well, we will see, but assuming the Brexit party get less than 50% in the next GE we can assume that people who feel this way are in the minority.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Yep, what i said. Backing away from the article after previously sharing it on twitter, she has also said she has no idea about the data, perhaps she should have checked the data first before tweeting it.
You having problems reading?
You clearly have problem reading #yellowhammer

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Well, we will see, but assuming the Brexit party get less than 50% in the next GE we can assume that people who feel this way are in the minority.

But as you know there are so many splits, and the majority IMO want to leave, we will end up with a split parliament again it will get dragged around and delayed again, so that's why we must go October 31st to stop the country from killing one another.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
But as you know there are so many splits, and the majority IMO want to leave, we will end up with a split parliament again it will get dragged around and delayed again, so that's why we must go October 31st to stop the country from killing one another.

Then,instead of the 'country killing one another'(??) The Government can do a far more efficient job of it.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

The 'country will not kill one another' (not sure exactly what this means?) if we don't leave the EU by the 31st October.

Also an amended WA would not a "betrayal" as the Brexit Party thinks.

I don't think that many people do feel the same as you (less than 15%) and Farage, i.e. that the WA, amended or otherwise, is a betrayal and that the country will kill one another if we don't leave on 31st October.

These are both extreme views. Extreme views tend to be in the minority.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

You mean killing the existence of the United Kingdom on 31st October...

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit

Gawd, you and your blood lust. Such a strange fellow, aren't you?

D

Deleted member 2719

Then,instead of the 'country killing one another'(??) The Government can do a far more efficient job of it.

We are going to go around in circles here, parliament had its chance but decided it was more critical to delay and not carry out the wish of 17.4m.
It's quite incredible those MPs are refusing to follow through on the result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here