Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
But surely that would be breaking solidarity in dealing with our rebellion?Ask Wz,as he says such deals are impossible.

The problem with trying to discuss anything with idiots - they have no idea what they are talking about, no memory of what they said, who it is correcting them or when they are simply bullshitting :shrug:

If the EU says no in October,that leaves 6 months to tie up the important ones we have already done the groundwork for like Canada,USA,Australia,New Zealand,China,South Korea,Singapore,Saudi Arabia,South Africa,Russia-lots of countries out there.Then if France and Germany want deals after we leave,that would be ok,but the rest of the EU not worth bothering about too much.

You can't just do deals with France and Germany. Who doesn't understand the Single Market? Who is the thicky here? And I'm a leaver.

If we are not in the Single Market,we can make deals with anybody.How do you think France and Germany do deals with other countries?Do they ask the rest of the EU before they sell anything?

They negotiate their trade deals as a block. We have to have a trade agreement with the EU in order to trade with France and Germany. No trade agreement, no trade. So effectively, yes they do ask the rest of the EU before they sell anything.

We could operate under WTO but I've yet to hear anyone, who actually trades, say anything good about that idea.

My only comment on your whole farcical intervention was

You have genuinely surprised me. You are actually even more stupid than I thought you were.

And trust me, that is a very low bar you've just ducked :lolol:

Yet again, it was someone else who corrected you. Do the America/Americas one or the Bryan Robson one. They were funnier :lolol:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Yeah, last week it was a trip to China to discuss trade scuppered by wet behind ears Williamson. Now this...

https://www.ft.com/content/9cd62bde-32ba-11e9-bd3a-8b2a211d90d5

We really do have tw*ts at the helm...

Born again Brexiteers or not, this is a problem facing Conservative and Unionists like Williamson, Fox, and in the case of Hunt exacerbated by virtue of the fact he's an Old Carthusian, that they genuinely think that Britannia Rules The Waves, we still have an empire on which the sun shall never set, gunboat diplomacy and telling Johnny Foreigner, very slowly in a loud, well spoken English accent, exactly what's going to happen because they need us more than we need them, will see us right.

There are none so blind as those who will not see, and if one simply comes back to the issue of the Irish backstop, their arrogance means they yet still to realise and accept that the Irish (and Johnny Foreigner per se ) are not going to 'know their place' in the post Brexit utopia and fall in line. I feel this chastening reality will apply to a great many people in the future, not just Gavin Williamson, Jeremy Hunt and Dr Liam Fox.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
No fan of Corbyn either. Not sure where you got that from though...

That ginger MP down your way,Russell Somethingty-Wotsit sponsors this policy,so all the local Trots know about it.McDonnell thinks it's a wonderful plan.Maybe he doesn't own a house.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
The problem with trying to discuss anything with idiots - they have no idea what they are talking about, no memory of what they said, who it is correcting them or when they are simply bullshitting :shrug:

My only comment on your whole farcical intervention was

Yet again, it was someone else who corrected you. Do the America/Americas one or the Bryan Robson one. They were funnier :lolol:

Ah the thread stalker has emerged from its slumbers.I should get back to your village,that wall must be getting cold.:)

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
But surely that would be breaking solidarity in dealing with our rebellion?Ask Wz,as he says such deals are impossible.

You've lost me here. To recap. (1) You said that France, Italy and Spain are close to signing specific deals with the U.K. (2) I asked you if you think EU members are able to do such things. (3) You told me to ask Watford Zero.

I was trying to find out what YOU think.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
We're just an island of bigots, an island of bigots, we're just an island of bigots.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Looks like the Brexiteers have started to leave this thread in droves, a bit like all the rich Brexiteers who have relocated their families out of the UK :D

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
You've lost me here. To recap. (1) You said that France, Italy and Spain are close to signing specific deals with the U.K. (2) I asked you if you think EU members are able to do such things. (3) You told me to ask Watford Zero.

I was trying to find out what YOU think.

As you have already told me I'm a moron,very little,according to you.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Looks like the Brexiteers have started to leave this thread in droves, a bit like all the rich Brexiteers who have relocated their families out of the UK :D

Own up,what do you 'normally' post as.Anybody found any marbles,this idiot has lost his.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
You speak for yourself Lofty, don’t judge others by your own despicable standards.This is THE most tolerant nation on earth.

We're so tolerant we voted to smash our own economy up because we hated having Polish plumbers and builders knocking about the place.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Never mind, I'm sure someone will be along in a minute with a Jefferson Group story about 5 people getting a job because some shopping centre in Outer Mongolia has placed an order for a dozen stairlifts to balance it out.

Or an article from The Oldham Evening Chronicle to prove that Brexit Britain is booming because 11 jobs have been created.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here