Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Why hasn't the thread title changed ???

Saw this and thought of you.

drip.png

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sorry Mrs May , you have never been on " My Side " and never will be. Once again a huge miscalculation and summation of current events, you are a laughing stock.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Haven't posted on this thread for ages - but got tempted back in by May's UNBELIEVABLE speech tonight. The only possible conclusion now is that she is utterly deranged. Whilst it would be a nightmare to have BoJo or Raab in Number 10, I'm willing to take the risk....May has led this once proud nation to the edge of despair and disaster. We are a laughing stock the world over. I've been doing quite a lot of travelling recently, and people are regularly sympathising with me for being British. God knows how we dig ourselves out of this hole, but however we do it, it CANNOT be with May as PM.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It's actually gone up 55k in about 6 hours.
It has risen by 40,000 in 25 minutes, at 11:25pm. It's like watching the digits on a fuel pump as you're filling your car

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Such a BIZARRE speech TM made this evening. It started all conciliatory, even hinting towards either her quitting or a second referendum being finally called. Then BZZZT the Maybot kicked back in for the final minute or so. Really odd.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Blimey, this thread's been busy. But why all the panic? There's still over a week left to sort out Brexit.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Theresa May:
Dec 17 Tries to exclude parliament in voting for A50
29 Mar 17: Triggers Art 50 (starts 2yr clock)
18 Apr: Calls Election 20 days later
8 Jun: Election (3 mths wasted)
14 Nov 18: Deal done
12 Dec: Cancels Parliament vote on deal
15 Jan 19: Rejected. Delays
12 Mar: Rejected
20 Mar: Blames Parliament for delay

Added another line

Yesterday the manager turned on her players in public, when that happens you know you are entering the end game

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It has risen by 40,000 in 25 minutes, at 11:25pm. It's like watching the digits on a fuel pump as you're filling your car

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Proud that gods own country is a epicentre of common sense. 500k and rising at around 80k per hour

Capture.JPG

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
That was so weird.

Basically, **** everyone who voted remain. **** everybody who wants a people's vote (I think she even said that they DON'T want that). **** the people who want anything other than her deal basically. Which nobody wants. So... **** everybody?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
She is the thickest, most obstinate, selfish and gutless PM in living memory. Absolutely fking USELESS, and history will judge her as such.

Revoke Article 50, get a Brexiteer in to do it properly and across party lines, and then let the people vote on THEIR negotiated deal. May has wasted billions and three years but that's life.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
May seems to have achieved one thing at least. Agreement on this thread! That she's the worst PM of all time.

Apart from Antony Eden of course! Who managed to unite the whole world against the UK after Suez!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here