Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Have you broken your ignore function?Huge numbers of hidden unemployed?You sound as mad as that Blue Vixen,or whatever it's called.

Just so you don't have to read the full article, one simple statement which is supported in the article is this;

"In reality, about 21.5% of all working-age people (defined as ages 16 to 64) are without jobs, or 8.83 million people, according to the Office for National Statistics.

That's more than four times the official number."

But please don't let facts get in the way of a story.

:facepalm:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
What must we look like to our European friends? We vote to leave under questionable circumstances. We have a PM who bangs on about 'Brexit meaning Brexit' and drawing red lines all over the place. We then have the same PM sign an agreement with the EU. She then can't get it past her own party. The Big Objection? A back-stop arrangement that she agreed to, which will scupper a deal which she agreed topartly because MPs from the very part of the country which the backstop is designed to protect (GFA etc) have a stranglehold on the government because she was stupid enough to hold a General Election which actually reduced her majority And they (the DUP), of course, 'represent' part of the UK which voted to remain anyway! Meanwhile the same PM breaks numerous Parliamentary rules/conventions in a desperate attempt to hang onto power and bounce the deal through.

OK you might not agree with the narrative but can any Brexiteer just imagine what he would say about the EU if they were dicking us around as much as we are them? And Imagine, for a second, the Daily Express editorial were the positions reversed. My goodness: this is not our Finest Hour.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
In absolute sincerity, chap, perhaps take break and think about something else for a while, that's a lot of vitriol directed at someone who has slightly annoyed you on the internet.

Is that an order Sir?
Perhaps the most frustrating of all this was your insisting that I am PPF/Das Reich, I do believe that the aforementioned was once banned from this board for Holocaust denial, as someone whose Grandparents, until their passing ‘kept a bag packed ‘ This stuck in My craw somewhat,Still, We know what you thought of My Grandparents eh?
There is no vitriol toward You, I have just noticed over the past few weeks you getting increasingly nasty towards people who had the temerity to vote to leave the EU.

By legal default, on our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Is that an order Sir?
Perhaps the most frustrating of all this was your insisting that I am PPF/Das Reich, I do believe that the aforementioned was once banned from this board for Holocaust denial, as someone whose Grandparents, until their passing ‘kept a bag packed ‘ This stuck in My craw somewhat,Still, We know what you thought of My Grandparents eh?
There is no vitriol toward You, I have just noticed over the past few weeks you getting increasingly nasty towards people who had the temerity to vote to leave the EU.

By legal default, on our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not an order, or a put down. I’ve seen people on here before start targeting other posters and it’s usually because they have just got a bit wrapped up in a topic or debate. Perhaps they have taken something a bit more seriously than it was intended or misinterpreted a sentence. Easily done, it’s hard to read tone into the typed word.
Anyway, I’ve seen it a few times, heck, I’ve likely done it myself and it’s usually just someone getting a little too concerned with a debate and they lose a bit of perspective.
It’s easy to think the worst of someone but when one takes a step back and time out it usually reveals itself to be a storm in a teacup.
Anyway, I’ll not spend any more time on this particular vein of conversation, I find you to be one of the slightly more angry, negative posters and I try not to engage too much with that type of person. If I’ve offended you in the past it was likely a throwaway comment that I perhaps should have thought more about and I offer my sincere apologies.
But in all sincerity , no hard feelings from my side and do have a think about what I was saying about perspective, eh?

TBTC

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1108043078231904257[/TWEET]

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Last time I asked Two Prof a quiet, sober and unloaded question (about EU nations signing bilateral trade deals with non-EU nations as it happened) he became very cross and shouty, accused me of calling him a moron, told me to go away and didn't deal with the enquiry.

Not to worry. I'll have another try. Here we go...

Dear Two Prof

Can you tell me how you think that John Bercow - that master of Erskine May - has guaranteed a no-deal Brexit (or even made it more likely)?

Best wishes

Lincoln Imp

Let's see what response I get.

:lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Just so you don't have to read the full article, one simple statement which is supported in the article is this;

"In reality, about 21.5% of all working-age people (defined as ages 16 to 64) are without jobs, or 8.83 million people, according to the Office for National Statistics.

That's more than four times the official number."

But please don't let facts get in the way of a story.

:facepalm:

How come your so stupid?Have you got two heads?Where is your up-to-date 2019 figure from the ONS showing these numbers of inactive people.Where are they hiding?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Last time I asked Two Prof a quiet, sober and unloaded question (about EU nations signing bilateral trade deals with non-EU nations as it happened) he became very cross and shouty, accused me of calling him a moron, told me to go away and didn't deal with the enquiry.

Not to worry. I'll have another try. Here we go...

Dear Two Prof

Can you tell me how you think that John Bercow - that master of Erskine May - has guaranteed a no-deal Brexit (or even made it more likely)?

Best wishes

Lincoln Imp

Let's see what response I get.

Go on then.I will bite.I actually just told you to sling your hook.
How many options has Berky left?Only 10 days to go.May's deal is completely dead,peoples vote is dead,any extension to Article 50 will be vetoed,we Leave with No Deal,job's a good 'un.Plain enough for you?Lord Berky of Berkhampstead has got a great ring to it!:kiss:

None of you seem to be disputing the good news about the numbers of people now working in the NHS.Perhaps the BBC were telling porkies there,as well?

Real news.png

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
How come your so stupid?Have you got two heads?Where is your up-to-date 2019 figure from the ONS showing these numbers of inactive people.Where are they hiding?

Written January of this year. Not that it makes any difference because;

A) It’s not about specific sets of figure in a given timeline, it’s about the method used to manipulate the figures .

B) You won’t read it.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Go on then.I will bite.I actually just told you to sling your hook.
How many options has Berky left?Only 10 days to go.May's deal is completely dead,peoples vote is dead,any extension to Article 50 will be vetoed,we Leave with No Deal,job's a good 'un.Plain enough for you?Lord Berky of Berkhampstead has got a great ring to it!:kiss:

None of you seem to be disputing the good news about the numbers of people now working in the NHS.Perhaps the BBC were telling porkies there,as well?

View attachment 106177

I had a look, problem is those figure are from 2018 so if you can provide an up to date figure where they will have had the chance to correct the mistakes , I’ll think about taking this claim seriously. Thanks in advance.

Although I somehow don’t think we’ll be hearing much from you :)

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Yellow vests invade the offices of the Attorney General, what a bunch of idiots

These are ones that couldn't afford the £50 for Farage's march...

Meanwhile Isabel Oakeshott claims the poor turnout is for security reasons

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I had a look, problem is those figure are from 2018 so if you can provide an up to date figure where they will have had the chance to correct the mistakes , I’ll think about taking this claim seriously. Thanks in advance.

Although I somehow don’t think we’ll be hearing much from you :)

What a silly Billy you are.2019 figures will not be published till 2020.Do try to keep up.:glare:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
'How come you're so stupid?'...... there, corrected for you!

Perhaps you could tell Amazon.It could be your most valuable contribution to date,although we don 't know your other logins on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here