Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Trying telling that to the 20-30,000 people that are going to effected by the Honda closure
There are lots of arguments for remaining in the EU. Nissan and Honda aren't those arguments, they'd be going anyway.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You seemed to allude earlier that I was not sure where I was going or how I would able to get there, if you’re looking for sad sacks have a look in the mirror.

On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So nobody ever actually said that you couldn't go on holiday after Brexit. It was just more bollocks that you made up :shrug:

You're on your way, you're on your way
How will you get there?
You don't know
Where are you going?
No idea
All you know is that you're on your way

Last edited:

Ratso2005

Dec 4, 2004
Sony
Dyson
Panasonic
Lloyds
Unilever
Goldman Sachs
Barclays
Airbus
Flybmi
P&O
HSBC
JP Morgan
UBS
Ford
Hitachi
Toshiba
AXA
Honda
Moneygram
Philips
European Banking Authority
European Medicines Agency
Bank of America

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
There isn't any form of Brexit where we hold all the cards, it is now blindingly obvious that this has not been the case over the last 2 and a half years.

Trying telling that to the 20-30,000 people that are going to effected by the Honda closure
I agree we don't 'hold all the cards' but in this case we have made the choice. I'll ask you again, have we made the right decision?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
We'll be complaining that the upper tiers haven't been opened for ourFA Cup semi-final against Palace :thumbsup:

Nice one centurion :thumbsup:

But I feel compelled to repeat the question.

I have to ask one of the most lucid Brexiteers on here (damning with faint praise :wink:) , what exactly do you think is going to happen on 29th of next month ?

As I am genuinely interested in what you think will happen.

(And I know you will ask what I think. So for the umpteenth time, I think we will not leave with 'no deal' on 29th March - You ?)

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
So nobody ever actually said that you couldn't go on holiday after Brexit. It was just more bollocks that you made up :shrug:

You're on your way, you're on your way
How will you get there?
You don't know
Where are you going?
No idea
All you know is that you're on your way

All the charm of a post coital fanny fart.

On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
We can't take no deal of the table because its a bargaining chip, but MPs are all over the country telling people how bad it will be.

Its like they think the EU doesn't have Newspapers or reports fed back to them.

But we drove 80 lorries and a dustcart down the M20 and had a dredger at Ramsgate for 3 days to prove to the EU that we are really serious about it :laugh:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Nice one centurion :thumbsup:

But I feel compelled to repeat the question.

I have to ask one of the most lucid Brexiteers on here (damning with faint praise :wink:) , what exactly do you think is going to happen on 29th of next month ?

As I am genuinely interested in what you think will happen.

(And I know you will ask what I think. So for the umpteenth time, I think we will not leave with 'no deal' on 29th March - You ?)

I'm obviously no expert but I think there only two options and each has a 50% chance of happening :

1. May gets her deal through Parliament with some fudge wording from the EU about the backstop and some bullying of back benchers

2. We leave by default with no deal

This utterly daft idea of another referendum or 'Peoples Vote' is dead.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
There are lots of arguments for remaining in the EU. Nissan and Honda aren't those arguments, they'd be going anyway.

Any new manufacturing investments from Japan since the Fraudarendum took place?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
'Peoples Vote' is dead.

Desires and expectations are two very different things.

Its no less more or likely than a month ago, because nothing has happened apart from a sh1t load of capital and investment draining away from these isles...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Desires and expectations are two very different things.

Its no less more or likely than a month ago, because nothing has happened apart from a sh1t load of capital and investment draining away from these isles...

so its as dead as it was before. there's not the political appetite for another referendum, if MPs can vote on that they may as well take the bull by the horn and vote to cancel Brexit. the fallout from leave voter is the same but avoids risks and gets the matter over with.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Any new manufacturing investments from Japan since the Fraudarendum took place?

If you didn't spend all your time searching for negative stories rubbishing the UK you would know this stuff...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/busines...ris-model-derbyshire-factory-vote-confidence/

https://economia.icaew.com/news/december-2018/foreign-investment-in-uk-highest-level

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/10/05/arm-hires-2000-staff-since-24bn-softbank-sale/

Btw 'fraudarendum' ... really? Are you 12 years old?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Well done for sending one link relevant to my question from a year ago, lets hope Toyota don't do a "here and now" like Nissan, Honda, Sony and Panasonic

You put up a good argument on here, but be honest with me. Is it going as well as you expected?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here