Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
If RR keeps signing off and manafacturing operations in the U.K. rather than their proposed no deal plan to move everything over to Germany to join its Berlin operation, this will indeed be good news.

Let’s stay positive eh?

By legal default, on our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
JHC on a bike. Half the posts on this thread are now from people I have on ignore. The other half are by people mocking the first lot of clowns for their illiteracy, inability to follow a logical argument, hubris and general cockwomblery. It's like chucking out time at the Mill House pub in Portslade on a 1970s Thursday lunch time. :facepalm:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
That's what any great nation aims for...the default option LOL

The law is the law Plooks old son,even an uneducated gammon like Me knows that.The fifth columnist May has to either renege on article 50 or hope all 27 members of the EU allow us to extend article 50, otherwise,

By legal default,on our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
JHC on a bike. Half the posts on this thread are now from people I have on ignore. The other half are by people mocking the first lot of clowns for their illiteracy, inability to follow a logical argument, hubris and general cockwomblery. It's like chucking out time at the Mill House pub in Portslade on a 1970s Thursday lunch time. :facepalm:

Ever tempted to look at what the ignored are posting?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ever tempted to look at what the ignored are posting?

Yes I have been tempted. But it is much better to not. I gather this annoys some of them. :rolleyes:

There is one twit who has twice posted comments, directed at me by people I have blocked, for me to see. Tiresome. Three strikes......:shrug:

I did unblock someone once, but he's been thrown off NSC now.....a pity....a good bloke, under all that (understandable) anger. Oh well.

No, arguing the toss with some people is like pissing into the wind. And reading some of the drivel posted here makes me wonder just how much some of our ancestors were breeding with Neanderthals. The gene pool may have a fair bit of rogue DNA in it. Innit.

Still, not many NSC users are on my list. Practically everyone on NSC is decent and reasonable. :thumbsup:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

I'll have you know I worked as a barman (albeit for a relatively short time) at the Millhouse in the 1970s :annoyed:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'll have you know I worked as a barman (albeit for a relatively short time) at the Millhouse in the 1970s :annoyed:

Did you? I had my first pub pint (Watney's Special, 17p) in there in 1973, age 15. Daylight robbery. :lolol::bigwave:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Meanwhile,back in the real World,"Despite Brexit uncertainty"(copyright BBC 2018)

View attachment 106165

And in a little footnote,nailing the lies about NHS staffing.

View attachment 106166

No point posting any good news on this thread even if it's official government data sourced from the independent ONS. There will always be some idiot looking to dismiss. Even people categorized as 'economically inactive' are at the lowest on record.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Afraid in 73 I would have still been hanging round Easthill yoof club, maybe a year away from my first trip to Sherry's

Could still show Courthope a thing or two :wink:

I played football at Courthope.....72 and again in 73-4....

NEVER went to Sherry's. Hungry Years for me :rave:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Not as odd as you who, for some strange reason, seem to think people decide where they are born...LOL!

Learn to read you wally, you are agreeing with me.....:dunce:

But I’m afraid we’ll have to pick this up another time, the neighbours have stuffed the recycling bin full of boxes that they have failed to break down properly and it’s going to take most of the day to post it all through their letterbox.

Pretty much sums up what sort of c### you are doesn’t it, I had a lazy neighbour years ago that did this and used my recycle bin too, never crossed my mind to waste my whole day breaking up the boxes then posting them through his letterbox though. Simply spent a couple of mins breaking them up myself and leaving in his bin with a quiet reminder next time I saw him that he had accidentally got his bins mixed up.
Life is too short to be increasingly angry like you are.
Ps. c### is not an insult its just describing what you are.

Loving how you have forgotten who you said you had put on ignore…..have another hat.:dunce:

[tweet]1107983373195202560[/tweet]

And why would she want to revoke Article 50. The vote was to leave. Revoking A50 kills brexit dead. Whichever main party does it commits political suicide. Lib Dems may call for it though as they have nothing to lose, when brexit is done they can just crawl back into the rancid sewer they crawled out of and be the irrelevant party all over again.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
No point posting any good news on this thread even if it's official government data sourced from the independent ONS. There will always be some idiot looking to dismiss. Even people categorized as 'economically inactive' are at the lowest on record.

I really think that when you find yourself looking to [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] to support your argument, it's time to have a long hard look at yourself :p

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I really think that when you find yourself looking to [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] to support your argument, it's time to have a long hard look at yourself :p

Two Profs posting factual data is always welcome ... so much better than project fear predictions or crystal balls :p

Shouldn't you be on the Apres ski or hurtling down a black run?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here