Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The only reason that has happened is due to the uncertainty and general negativity created by our own remainer politicians and the EU who have all been determined to delay Brexit from day one.

What was the reason the EMA relocated to Amsterdam and the EBA to Paris then? No doubt the EMA was going anyway as they like clogs and weed whereas the EBA have a penchant for steak frites and surely attitudes?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Just another day for Mrs May, she loves being humiliated.

Indeed. I wouldn't mind betting last Shrove Tuesday Philip served her up Boston Pancakes.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
[tweet]1105455975660687360[/tweet]

Wrong thread.

Remoaners?

remoaner

a person who does not get the right result from a democratic vote e.g. the vote from a yes / no referendum to exit or leave the European Union

Remoaner

A person, typically with an IQ below 4, who thinks Brexit will turn Britain into a solitary isolationist country that will deport all foreign people.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
The only reason? :lolol: You really do talk some utter shite at times.

Isn’t it about time you told us about your Italian family again?

Don't worry, I'm sure this news will be followed by announcements detailing the closure of their three plants in Spain. And of their Renault factory in France. I'm sure of it.

100%

Ish.

EDIT: In fact I'm sure all of these places: http://www.nissanmotor.jobs/amie/eu/locations.html are on borrowed time.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1105521955069968384[/tweet]

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I know a few people got a bit over excited when the deal got defeated last time (ha ha ERG /brexiteers have stopped Brexit etc) not realising the deal would likely come back so best to point out it's entirely possible it will (after tonights defeat) be brought back for a third go before 29th March.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I wonder if May will remember to vote for her own deal ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know a few people got a bit over excited when the deal got defeated last time (ha ha ERG /brexiteers have stopped Brexit etc) not realising the deal would likely come back so best to point out it's entirely possible it will (after tonights defeat) be brought back for a third go before 29th March.

That would be the very definition of lunacy

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

But they lost, so why do they get another vote? Democracy is democracy.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
People don't like good news on this forum.

I think that it simply shows how completely out of your depth you are. The vast Majority of people on here are DESPERATE for a bit of good news.

Unfortunately Mrs Miggins pie shop takes on new cyclist for upper rock gardens really doesn't cut it :facepalm:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I wonder if May will remember to vote for her own deal ?

She looks and sounds an absolute mess today. Someone really does need to take her to one side and have a word with her.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Possible, but not at all likely.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here