Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
And why would she want to revoke Article 50. The vote was to leave. Revoking A50 kills brexit dead. Whichever main party does it commits political suicide. Lib Dems may call for it though as they have nothing to lose, when brexit is done they can just crawl back into the rancid sewer they crawled out of and be the irrelevant party all over again.

And with 10 days to go you're still desperately hoping 'no deal' is going to happen? Ah Bless :lolol:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
And with 10 days to go you're still desperately hoping 'no deal' is going to happen? Ah Bless :lolol:

You have responsed to the wrong post again, nothing in my post indicated that.
If you are going to drink alcohol and get confused i suggest you retreat to a lower altitude.
Were you atop everest getting wizzed when you conjured up your WTO rubbish?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Two Profs posting factual data is always welcome ... so much better than project fear predictions or crystal balls :p

Shouldn't you be on the Apres ski or hurtling down a black run?

Far too old for apres ski. Just had a nice meal in the chalet and I'm enjoying a lovely French brandy with Mrs Wz while the kids have gone out to enjoy the town. But thanks for your concern.

We are an hour ahead, so I may retire soon but don't take it personally.

Obviously you are going to be excited at the prospect of finding out what you voted for, but Meg has told me what is going to happen and that I should sleep well with no worries :thumbsup:

Last edited:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Far too old for apres ski. Just had a nice meal in the chalet and I'm enjoying a lovely French brandy with Mrs Wz while the kids have gone out to enjoy the town. But thanks for your concern.

We are an hour ahead, so I may retire soon but don't take it personally.

Sounds delightful, enjoy your holiday.

I will sleep sounder knowing you do actually log off some times.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This is what we are leaving. I think we have managed to do deals with the Faroes, Iceland and Lichenstein and Switzerland, so far.

[tweet]1108121483489001472[/tweet]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1107245529568813058[/TWEET]

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Yes its a backward motion of progression.

Well done .... you can use Google. You know perfectly well, as does everyone else, that wasn't the meaning you were using the word for. Indeed it isn't the meaning almost everyone would first assume. Nice try to dig yourself out but nil point.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Learn to read you wally, you are agreeing with me.....:dunce:

Pretty much sums up what sort of c### you are doesn’t it, I had a lazy neighbour years ago that did this and used my recycle bin too, never crossed my mind to waste my whole day breaking up the boxes then posting them through his letterbox though. Simply spent a couple of mins breaking them up myself and leaving in his bin with a quiet reminder next time I saw him that he had accidentally got his bins mixed up.
Life is too short to be increasingly angry like you are.
Ps. c### is not an insult its just describing what you are.

Loving how you have forgotten who you said you had put on ignore…..have another hat.:dunce:

And why would she want to revoke Article 50. The vote was to leave. Revoking A50 kills brexit dead. Whichever main party does it commits political suicide. Lib Dems may call for it though as they have nothing to lose, when brexit is done they can just crawl back into the rancid sewer they crawled out of and be the irrelevant party all over again.

Shame you feel so negative about the Lib Dems... they are always praising you. :wave:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
So you agree that removing freedom of movement is retarded as people should have the right to live and work wherever they want and not be confined to a small area based on the fluke of their birth?

Isn't that what many women have been in the muslim world because they can't go anywhere without their father's or husband's permission.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Very close now to Operation Yellowhammer, The Civil Contingencies Act, and the army on the streets.

How did it come to this ?

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
This is what we are leaving. I think we have managed to do deals with the Faroes, Iceland and Lichenstein and Switzerland, so far.

The truth hurts.

15 months on and I still have my unanswered question where the big opportunity exists in International EU that will dwarf what we have with the EU

Sorry guys, the EU has already got here first...........

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Slightly off track, but looks like someone rather naughty has been editing the ERG's Wikipedia page..

Capture.JPG

Who do we blame?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

It’s been fairly obvious since we voted, the negotiating of our own trade deals is a complete smoke screen, a mythology that we’ll somehow gain better deals than we have. Trump & Putin rubbing their hands with glee, a weaker EU and the ability for much better terms for them, with the UK. Leaving the EU is an act of self harm, leaving with a hard exit or no deal is cutting a limb off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here