Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
So you want either 'no deal', or Euro, Schengen and no vetoes.

Obviously you've considered this at length to make sure we get the perfect deal for Britain and the British people and not just taken some simple idealistic view. You really think that those two options look so much better than the deal we have spent the last 40 years negotiating ?

I can't imagine such people existing ???

The consequences of brexit will not be resolved until we have a choice between all-in and all-out. I have posted on here many times why the EZ needs to integrate to save the euro, and that is a fact. The consequences of an EU with a bloc of 22+ countries fully integrated and acting in unison will have a profound effect on those in the EU but outside the EZ.

This may be in 10 years or or maybe less but its will happen if the EZ countries arevto save the euro. So yes, if we want to move on, that is the choice. Of all the remainers on here i have only seem one prepared for full fat EU......are you a second?

I dont doubt it, there are plenty of misty eyed nationalists (and unionists) for that matter.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
The consequences of brexit will not be resolved until we have a choice between all-in and all-out. I have posted on here many times why the EZ needs to integrate to save the euro, and that is a fact. The consequences of an EU with a bloc of 22+ countries fully integrated and acting in unison will have a profound effect on those in the EU but outside the EZ.

This may be in 10 years or or maybe less but its will happen if the EZ countries arevto save the euro. So yes, if we want to move on, that is the choice. Of all the remainers on here i have only seem one prepared for full fat EU......are you a second?

I dont doubt it, there are plenty of misty eyed nationalists (and unionists) for that matter.

I'll put my hand up for all in. But I guess I'm biased as I already live in the EZ, have my business (and do most of my business) in the EZ and fully intend to stay in the EZ.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It really is beyond pathetic. Still mickey mouse party politicking. Meanwhile the EU just say what they've always said: no renegotiation.

Parliament till fiddling while London burns.

Sooner we crash out without a deal the better, the sooner we can flush this farce down the pan and kick most of these mediocre MPs out of office.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
interesting most of Labour abstained from vote on proposed delay. seems like at least MPs want a resolution to this rather than dragging it out.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
That will be this one then

where you 'introduced a concept' that was fundamentally flawed, impossible and when people pointed out some fairly basic 'facts' about the EU you disappeared off the thread for a while ???

Ah, the thread stalker has re-appeared,but as you're not a potty-mouthed pervert I will favour you with a response.How do you work out a bi-lateral deal as being impossible?Perhaps you should inform the German CBI,as they are exploring the possibility to cover the car industry after no deal.You obviously know more that them.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Hopefully May packing it in.Health grounds,possibly?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Ah, the thread stalker has re-appeared,but as you're not a potty-mouthed pervert I will favour you with a response.How do you work out a bi-lateral deal as being impossible?Perhaps you should inform the German CBI,as they are exploring the possibility to cover the car industry after no deal.You obviously know more that them.

Oh,and when I vanish it's usually because when I take a holiday,there are normally enough idiots around to keep me amused,without resorting to NSC.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
[tweet]1096107756782792704[/tweet]

Not really ground breaking

In an interview with [MENTION=37204]the[/MENTION]House_mag, business minister Richard Harrington:
* Says Tory eurosceptic MPs are 'traitors' who should quit and join Nigel Farage's new party.
* Says the Malthouse Compromise is 'fanciful nonsense'
* Slams PM's Brexit strategy

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Not really ground breaking

In an interview with [MENTION=37204]the[/MENTION]House_mag, business minister Richard Harrington:
* Says Tory eurosceptic MPs are 'traitors' who should quit and join Nigel Farage's new party.
* Says the Malthouse Compromise is 'fanciful nonsense'
* Slams PM's Brexit strategy

The man talks sense though.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

I think by 'bi-lateral trade deals' everyone means trade deals between countries rather than arrangements between companies.

I did a deal with a Chinese printer once.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Oh,and when I vanish it's usually because when I take a holiday,there are normally enough idiots around to keep me amused,without resorting to NSC.

So each time you say something stupid and it's pointed out to you, you go on holiday?

That could explain a whole lot :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here