Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the Metro trying to become the new Daily Sport?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Bizarrely The Daily Mail Online is the biggest celebrity/showbiz/scandal website on the planet and most of the content in the Metro (published by The Mail) comes from The Mail Online content.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Student teacher. I bet the kids at school will have fun with this story.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
There's a reasons some things are free.....they're worthless.

el punal

Student teacher. I bet the kids at school will have fun with this story.

Reminds me of the story that my wife, who is a Primary school teacher, told me recently. At her school they had a visit from the local community police officer to explain to the children their role in society, what they did etc. etc.

Part of this visit was to show the children (5 year olds) the various items of police equipment, one of which was a set of handcuffs.
One little girl, on seeing the handcuffs, innocently pipes up " My Mummy has got one of those, they've got fur on and she puts them on her hands and the bars of the bed." Ouch!

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Is it just me or does her fella bear a passing resemblence to Jiri Skalak?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Bizarrely The Daily Mail Online is the biggest celebrity/showbiz/scandal website on the planet and most of the content in the Metro (published by The Mail) comes from The Mail Online content.

Owned by the same group, Metro is basically a shorter rebranded version of the DM.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here