Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Corbyn Shadow Cabinet. A reshuffle...

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I wonder what Jezza has got lined up for Diane Abbott after her spectacular performance as Shadow Health Secretary?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Corbyn is just a joke; and the ruin of the Labour party. I'll never vote Labour whilst he is at the helm.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Abbott confirmed as Shadow Home Secretary. So that's Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott and Thornberry in the big 4 positions. A hard left, North London-centric monopoly.

Sad to see he has missed yet another chance to broaden his appeal outside of his cult.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
SO where's this breakaway party that everyone's talking about? Or are labour MPs content to get annihilated in 2020?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I DETEST Diane Abbott. The hypocritical nonsensical fat old hag.

I quite like her............She has done a lot over the years to make her constituency a more acceptable place to live and her constituents seem to like her. Quite self sanctimonious on some issues but for the most part I like her

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I DETEST Diane Abbott. The hypocritical nonsensical fat old hag.

Diane Abbott has been appointed Shadow Home Secretary and there is thread on here about the TORIES being out of touch? :facepalm:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I'm seriously beginning to wonder if classified Cabinet papers will be released in 2046 that show that Jeremy Corbyn was in fact a secret Tory agent under deep cover.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Latest picture of the shadow cabinet

IMG_5912.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here