£100 an hour

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Weird.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Has the crap nightclub PA circuit fallen through the floor?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
"cor. My table looks a bit dusty. I'm willing to pay up to £100 an hour to clean this place but I REALLY want someone with a historic drug problem, specifically of a drug which makes them extremely chilled out, often physically incapable of moving and with a potential loss of perception over time and space, meaning 1] they are here for hours and over charge me and - 2] they don't realise how big the rooms are"

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
At those prices he'll be homeless again very soon, unless there are more self obsessed needy rich ***** in Brighton than I thought.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"So why is it I'm having to pay £100 an hour?"
"I was on Big Brother"
:shootself

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
"So why is it I'm having to pay £100 an hour?"
"I was on Big Brother"
:shootself

From his quotes, I am taking from it that its £10 per hour for the cleaning and £90 to get your photo taken with him.

My next question is............Why are the Argus running the story about a cleaner ?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Apparently he earned a lot more than £100ph from a previous 'door to door' job he had pre-big brother. I wonder if he still dabbles?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Apparently he earned a lot more than £100ph from the previous 'door to door' job he had pre big brother. I wonder if he still dabbles?

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
fair play to him. He has had a lot of troubles to overcome, If pepole are silly enough to pay, then why shouldn't he take their money. I hope it works for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here