Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Accrington Stanley away fans miscounted by two thirds.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Makes you wonder what the lowest Albion away following away.

Seem to recall Everton away 2nd season in top division was about 23 due to the violence the previous season

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath

Seem to recall Everton away 2nd season in top division was about 23 due to the violence the previous season

They beat up brighton fans on the buses and robbed them my mate lost his watch.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes

I went to Goodison September 82. Less than 100 away fans. We got a 2-2. Case scored despite the welcome from the Bluenoses describing him as Jimmy s*****se Case. El Presidente was certainly there.

PG

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I rember visiting Chesterfield and there was a pitch invasion and a copper had his helmet knocked off. What year would that be though?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I rember visiting Chesterfield and there was a pitch invasion and a copper had his helmet knocked off. What year would that be though?

Must have been the year we were going head to head for the title and I think they got docked points for another reason, no love loss between us that season anyway.

Oct 6, 2016

There were 4 of us stood on the terrace at Ayresome Park on a Tuesday night back in the early 80's but think there may have been a few more in the seats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here