Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rod Temperton has died

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
If you don't know who he is then you knew his songs for sure. British songwriter who wrote most of Michael Jackson's greatest hits. Not a good year for music. RIP

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Was truly a great songwriter. RIP

Was seriously injured in a car crash so confined to a wheelchair and didn't let it hold him back, one of Yorkshires finest sons. Wrote songs for MJ such as "Rock with you"& tracks on Thriller but my favourite "Mind blowing decisions" will always be a tune to woo the ladies.

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I Want You Back.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Can't believe Rod hasn't had more appreciation from the great and good of NSC

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Was truly a great songwriter. RIP

Was seriously injured in a car crash so confined to a wheelchair and didn't let it hold him back, one of Yorkshires finest sons. Wrote songs for MJ such as "Rock with you"& tracks on Thriller but my favourite "Mind blowing decisions" will always be a tune to woo the ladies.
One of Yorkshire's finest sons? That's like saying the Albion is the best football club in Kent!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I've never been so underwhelmed, and to make matters worse you're telling me that 'Wacko' Jacko didn't even write his own songs!!!! Talk about money for nothing and your chicks, I mean boys, for free!🦄

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Michael Jackson DID write the lion's share of his own songs, Rod only wrote 3.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here