Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next batch of Sky games (December fixtures changes announced)

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
With Leeds coming early in December does anyone have any idea when Sky will inevitably announce they are moving the game??

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Soon.

Screen Shot 2016-10-05 at 11.48.35.png

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Interestingly we have just tried to book a Christmas work party at the Amex on the Friday the night before Leeds game and they are sold out.... this wasn't the case a few days before.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
With Sky now doing their Friday night Premier League games, and Derby v Forest already being an early kick-off on the Saturday, there are more imponderables added to the mix regarding the Leeds game being on TV, surely? The Premier League TV games haven't been announced yet either, so for that weekend, these are the runners and riders for being moved/ruined by TV:

Saturday 10th December 2016

PREMIER LEAGUE

Arsenal v Stoke 15:00
Burnley v Bournemouth 15:00
Chelsea v West Brom 15:00
Hull v Crystal Palace 15:00
Leicester v Man City 15:00
Liverpool v West Ham 15:00
Swansea v Sunderland 15:00
Watford v Everton 15:00

SKY BET CHAMPIONSHIP

Derby v Nottm Forest 13:00
Aston Villa v Wigan 15:00
Barnsley v Norwich 15:00
Brentford v Burton 15:00
Brighton v Leeds 15:00
Huddersfield v Bristol City 15:00
Ipswich v Cardiff 15:00
Newcastle v Birmingham 15:00
Preston v Blackburn 15:00
Reading v Sheff Wed 15:00
Rotherham v QPR 15:00
Wolves v Fulham 15:00

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
With Sky now doing their Friday night Premier League games, and Derby v Forest already being an early kick-off on the Saturday, there are more imponderables added to the mix regarding the Leeds game being on TV, surely? The Premier League TV games haven't been announced yet either, so for that weekend, these are the runners and riders for being moved/ruined by TV:

Saturday 10th December 2016

PREMIER LEAGUE

Arsenal v Stoke 15:00
Burnley v Bournemouth 15:00
Chelsea v West Brom 15:00
Hull v Crystal Palace 15:00
Leicester v Man City 15:00
Liverpool v West Ham 15:00
Swansea v Sunderland 15:00
Watford v Everton 15:00

SKY BET CHAMPIONSHIP

Derby v Nottm Forest 13:00
Aston Villa v Wigan 15:00
Barnsley v Norwich 15:00
Brentford v Burton 15:00
Brighton v Leeds 15:00
Huddersfield v Bristol City 15:00
Ipswich v Cardiff 15:00
Newcastle v Birmingham 15:00
Preston v Blackburn 15:00
Reading v Sheff Wed 15:00
Rotherham v QPR 15:00
Wolves v Fulham 15:00

I'm not sure you will get a PL on Friday 9th, Champions League week I believe and I don't think sky's Friday night football had Swansea v Sunderland in mind!

el punal

I'm still surprised that Brighton v Norwich didn't get moved. They can't change it now can they?

EDIT: 29th October 3pm K.O.

Too late. I believe TV companies have to give at least six weeks notice of which games they want to televise, except towards the end of the season. Remember last season? Our last Saturday 3.00 kick off home game was against Bolton in February. I'm sure SASTA will step in though and f**k things up - they're very good at that sort of thing.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I'm not sure you will get a PL on Friday 9th, Champions League week I believe and I don't think sky's Friday night football had Swansea v Sunderland in mind!

That's true, it's a European week, but the Burnley, Chelsea, Hull, Liverpool & Watford games could still be moved, as well as the Swansea game to the Friday night if required. The Man Utd v Spurs & Southampton V 'boro games are already on the Sunday due to Europa League commitments. The Derby v Forest game could well be televised and Newcastle's game is another possibility. I don't think the Leeds game being on TV is such a given as before.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
That's true, it's a European week, but the Burnley, Chelsea, Hull, Liverpool & Watford games could still be moved, as well as the Swansea game to the Friday night if required. The Man Utd v Spurs & Southampton V 'boro games are already on the Sunday due to Europa League commitments. The Derby v Forest game could well be televised and Newcastle's game is another possibility. I don't think the Leeds game being on TV is such a given as before.

Two of those will be moved for the Sat TV games - early/late game
I imagine United v Spurs will be the 4 KO on the Sunday

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Leeds game is 99% on the Friday night. This is what Leeds fans have been told by their police Liason officer on the way back from Cardiff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here