Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Bishop

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I know there are a lot of John Bishop fans on here. He's just released tickets for his 2017 tour and two dates in Brighton next October but get them quick because they are already flying out.

"I've got 3 teenage kids, well I did have 3 teenages kids until my eldest became 20 and now I've got 2 teenage kids and a man' :lolol:

Sure to be good.

Hottest tickets in town

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'm really looking forward to reading all the people who feel the need to tell us they don't like a certain comedian.

I don't like raw celery, by the way.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I used to work with someone called John Bishop years ago, he went down to Bomo to run a (franchised) Manpower office back in the 1970's. A really nice bloke. Sadly though no longer with us.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I used to work with someone called John Bishop years ago, he went down to Bomo to run a (franchised) Manpower office back in the 1970's. A really nice bloke. Sadly though no longer with us.

Interesting.

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
I know there are a lot of John Bishop fans on here. He's just released tickets for his 2017 tour and two dates in Brighton next October but get them quick because they are already flying out.

"I've got 3 teenage kids, well I did have 3 teenages kids until my eldest became 20 and now I've got 2 teenage kids and a man' :lolol:

Sure to be good.

Hottest tickets in town

I hard that one on a radio ad this morning and thought the last line was "now I've got 2 teenage kids and a BLOKE"

Either way, I didn't find it that funny.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I hard that one on a radio ad this morning and thought the last line was "now I've got 2 teenage kids and a BLOKE"

Either way, I didn't find it that funny.

He's obviously refined his material since his last tour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here