Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AN idea for NSC / REMF

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
If it is possible why don't we as part of our fund raising activites etc, use £250 of it to get his name on a seat at Falmer?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Excellent idea.

Roz or Gareth could either of you check it with his parents?

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
I don't want to bore everyone, but I've posted a couple of times ref the prospect of combining part of the club's fundraising efforts with a good cause (eg: REMF). As I believe the REMF is now looking to support Sussex-based initiatives, rather than doing work in New York, it seems doubly appropriate to have a joint approach. As has been mentioned by a number of contributors, it may be difficult to get friends/family to contribute solely to the Albion, but if they knew that (say) 25% of the money we raised was going to a very good cause, they may be more interested.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Very, considering stand and stadium names are some of the things the club are hoping to sell to pay for the building.

However, if they sold blocks, a Robert Eaton block and a Marie Harding block would be more attainable

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
balloonboy said:
I don't want to bore everyone, but I've posted a couple of times ref the prospect of combining part of the club's fundraising efforts with a good cause (eg: REMF). As I believe the REMF is now looking to support Sussex-based initiatives, rather than doing work in New York, it seems doubly appropriate to have a joint approach. As has been mentioned by a number of contributors, it may be difficult to get friends/family to contribute solely to the Albion, but if they knew that (say) 25% of the money we raised was going to a very good cause, they may be more interested.

I am not distracting from what you are suggesting but what I am saying is differnt. We are going to be raising money as NSC for the club. What i am saying is use £250 of that to get Roberts name on a seat. As long as his parents are okay with the idea of course.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
MYOB said:
Very, considering stand and stadium names are some of the things the club are hoping to sell to pay for the building.

However, if they sold blocks, a Robert Eaton block and a Marie Harding block would be more attainable

I would prefere that, name the stadium and stands by sponsers and name blocks after people who have died and club legends etc

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think its a great idea and I would hope the club would give Robert a seat with his name and not charge 250 pounds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here