Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am so HAPPY

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Became a great grandfather again over the weekend thanks Ben & Gemma and today we had great news from the Royal Sussex Hospital. Wife was told a couple of weeks ago that she had Lymphoma so has been having tests to see if the cancer had spread but today she was told today it hasnt and that she would have to undergo 4 sessions of chemo to remove it and the success rate for curing it is 90%+ so nobody can upset me today, not even Simmo. Greatest early birthday present ever

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Became a great grandfather again over the weekend thanks Ben & Gemma and today we had great news from the Royal Sussex Hospital. Wife was told a couple of weeks ago that she had Lymphoma so has been having tests to see if the cancer had spread but today she was told today it hasnt and that she would have to undergo 4 sessions of chemo to remove it and the success rate for curing it is 90%+ so nobody can upset me today, not even Simmo. Greatest early birthday present ever
Congratulations BG. Great news.

:)

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I looked at the thread title and thought " Oh FFS, more drivel" but I'm glad I opened it and wish you all the best of luck and happy birthday. It will ,however, be the only time I don't judge a book by it's cover!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Fantastic news BG!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Congrats, BG, and, from memory, have a Tanqueray and tonic.
You are exempted from forwarding views on left-back for a few days, while you enjoy the new-born and your BGG status.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Congratulations on your families prodigious breeding and more importantly great news about your wife. Wish her well for her upcoming treatment.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Health, family and happiness, all far more important than everything else put together. Congratulations on the new GGChild, fantastic news regarding your wife, and Happy Birthday for whenever it is.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Great news BG, chuffed for you

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Absolutely delighted for you, BG. I'm so pleased for you and your family. I hope you and your wife raise a glass tonight, you both certainly deserve it. :whisky:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here