Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle at home

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Just noticed that Jan 28th is 4th round FA Cup day (and my anniversary) so the Newcastle home game won't go ahead unless we are both knocked out in the 3rd Rd. Would make my life easier if it was shifted but thousands of travelling fans won't be happy with Tues night I am sure.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
If, and it's a big IF, we both were to be knocked out the FA cup in the 3rd round,would the Newcastle game still go ahead on that Saturday afternoon, or would Sky try and high-jack it so they've got something to show that weekend against BBC & BT's FA Cup coverage?

Dec 29, 2011
We should play a second string team in the FA cup, we're so close to promotion each year it'd be silly to ruin it with an injury to a key player in a meaningless game.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I dont understand why there is a concern on whether we are playing or not on your anniversary. Surely your partner would be joining you at the Amex with both of you having a pre match and anniversary pie and drink before the game and staying after the game for more anniversary drinks not forgetting a mention in the matchday programme.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Perhaps we'll draw them in the Cup at the Amex on that date.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Who cares, noddy club, noddy fans, think they're the business when they've never done anything of merit. Their hoards of fans from Surrey, London and more local will still come. Should be a great game whenever it is, hopefully revenge for us, but as for when it's played, meh.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
I dont understand why there is a concern on whether we are playing or not on your anniversary. Surely your partner would be joining you at the Amex with both of you having a pre match and anniversary pie and drink before the game and staying after the game for more anniversary drinks not forgetting a mention in the matchday programme.

I will suggest it the wife.!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Would be surprised if this game didn't end up on Sky.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here