Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next 4 games

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Three out of four of our next games are at home we need to ramp up the atmosphere ready for Norwich H game.
We must not wait for the run in to get behind the team it's now it's needed. The team deserve our support.

Appart from a drum :nono:what more can we do.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Clackers ?

Oh...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How about, when we score, the PA tells us the name of the player that scored, and then they repeat the first name and we have to remember the surname and we all shout it. If we get it right, they play music over the PA!

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
How about, when we score, the PA tells us the name of the player that scored, and then they repeat the first name and we have to remember the surname and we all shout it. If we get it right, they play music over the PA!

That wouldn't work, especially if it's Knocky (and it probably would be). You'd have Knockout, Knockart, Knockheart, Knock-e-art, Knock-e-out and several other variations. You'd then have fights breaking out all around the ground regarding the correct pronunciation.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
That wouldn't work, especially if it's Knocky (and it probably would be). You'd have Knockout, Knockart, Knockheart, Knock-e-art, Knock-e-out and several other variations. You'd then have fights breaking out all around the ground regarding the correct pronunciation.

Knockers. Aka french tits.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

What....like...." Honey "....." G "........" Honey "....." G ".......I get it.....Catchy.

el punal

I thought that only happened with West Ham fans. :)

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I am dreading Knockeart picking up another yellow and being suspended for the Norwich game

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I am dreading Knockeart picking up another yellow and being suspended for the Norwich game
Best he scores v Preston or Wolves and gets booked taking his shirt off in celebration.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I only tend to know a few fixtures in advance although, with an international break coming up, all I knew was that we were at home the following Saturday.

This thread has inspired me to check out our upcoming fixtures and it's rather good, isn't it? Or should be, anyway.

I quite like the Saturday/Tuesday home double-headers and Preston & Wolves gives us a real opportunity to get six points from the next two games. Following those up with an 'easy' (I know, I know) away game means the Norwich fixture is set to be a top-of-the-table-ish clash.

I'm really quite excited now!

For those as crap as me at these things, this is what's coming up:

SAT 15 OCT 2016 Brighton v Preston 15:00
TUE 18 OCT 2016 Brighton v Wolves 19:45
SAT 22 OCT 2016 Wigan v Brighton 15:00
SAT 29 OCT 2016 Brighton v Norwich 15:00

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I never said it would be easy.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hopefully AK score against Wolves and take his shirt off get a yellow and miss Wigan away and Dunk show dissent in the 90th minute v PNE and miss Wolves at home then Goldson come in and have a stormer to banish memories of his own goal against them last season.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Being realistic we should get 10 points out of the next 4.

Preston at home, should be a win.
Wolves at home, again should be a win - sloppy defensively
Wigan away, need i say more? win.
Norwich at home, a draw is more likely than a Brighton win IMO

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why talk about the next 4 fixtures ?

A more logical grouping would be the 5 fixtures between the 2 international breaks.

Preston (H)
Wolves (H)
Wigan (A)
Norwich (H)
Bristol City (A)

My target 11 points.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Just bought my Wigan ticket, and whilst on the site thought I'd have a quick look at the sales for the Preston game, double figures only left for the traditionally empty west wings. I think some excitement is brewing amongst the fans now. Just hope we can build on this enthusiasm and push on from our recent good performances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here