Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton's amazing Away results

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
Just 3 defeats in 30 Championship away games! Must be a load of all time records being broken here.

Any ideas?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not including the Sheff Weds play off game I assume? Off the top of my head the defeats were Newcastle / Cardiff / Rotherham? Or is Rotherham over 30 away games ago..? (I've probably forgotten one if it is!)

Amazing stat though!

Jimmy Grimble

Barnsley must have brought between 700/800 but have half the home support as the Albion,would we have taken 1400/1500 up there?

At the end of the 11/12 season we did take around that much. It was an utterly dire game, and I can remember paying about £30 on the gate for a ticket if we're looking for comparisons[emoji19]

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Think it is the fewest away defeats in last 30 by Championship team based in Sussex.

Believe it or not, you can include Kent and Hampshire in that.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Interesting statistic. Albion's most away victories (league) in a row is five. Which season was it ? No looking....

Jimmy Grimble

Interesting statistic. Albion's most away victories (league) in a row is five. Which season was it ? No looking....

One of the seasons under Micky Adams (part 1)?

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
One of the seasons under Micky Adams (part 1)?

Alas, wrong. It's, to give it a wide potential, in the last 40 years. Although the answer is far from obvious.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here