Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion away attendance at Burton

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Does anybody know the exact figure for our away turnout at Burton Albion two weeks ago? I saw a rough figure of 1,600 but the usual sources have turned up a blank.

Perhaps someone would have a quick gander to see if there was a figure reported in either the home programme against Reading in the EFL Cup or the prog for Barnsley.

Thanks

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Does anybody know the exact figure for our away turnout at Burton Albion two weeks ago? I saw a rough figure of 1,600 but the usual sources have turned up a blank.

Perhaps someone would have a quick gander to see if there was a figure reported in either the home programme against Reading in the EFL Cup or the prog for Barnsley.

Thanks

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Burton only give 1400 away tickets for clubs who are generally closer geographically and more shall we say old school in their likely behaviour towards home fans

The 1600 level is another 200 seats in a non segregated area with home fans - is a block of about 350 seats - recall we got given them as have some other away teams whose names escape me at minute

Very friendly stewards at Burton too, though may be biased as are local to me

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Burton only give 1400 away tickets for clubs who are generally closer geographically and more shall we say old school in their likely behaviour towards home fans

The 1600 level is another 200 seats in a non segregated area with home fans - is a block of about 350 seats - recall we got given them as have some other away teams whose names escape me at minute

Very friendly stewards at Burton too, though may be biased as are local to me

That high a number of seats...I''m surprised as it looked a hundred at most..oh well learn something new every day as they sayb

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
A bit "look at me" but ....

Got interviewed by Radio Sussex outside the Burton ground before k/o and then after the game they called me on my mobile for my post match comments.
I did feel a bit VIP - easily pleased I guess ....

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I assume that number includes the PotG fans, not just ticket sales.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Mention to the fan who wanted to buy a programme but leave it on the coach during the game so as not to lose it. He asked a steward if he could get into the ground, buy a prog and take it to the coach. Of course he could.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here