Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away Support

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
I was one of those newbies who tagged onto the Albion when we moved into the Amex, a decision I'm so pleased I made because I've become somewhat addicted now to the point of joining the masses travelling away.

So far I've not missed a game and have been amazed not only at the numbers but the fantastic enthusiasm and committment of those travelling away. The vocal support is amazing and everywhere we've been we have easily outsung the home crowd, even at St James Park where the local were looking up in envy at our masses singing away in the 88th minute like they had been in the 1st:clap2::clap2:.

CH commented on the quality of the away support and how much it means to the players, long may it continue, off to get my Wigan ticket now:wave:

Anybody help with ther words ro AK's song, I really struggle with it, maybe because I'm a bit deaf:)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I went to Ipswich last week and it was raucous in the pub with Albion fans before the game and then it was very rowdy despite the dissapointing game in the stands. As I came out an Ipswich supporter so my Brighton badge on my jacket and said we were the noisiest and most passionate supporters at Portman Road this season.

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
I went to Ipswich last week and it was raucous in the pub with Albion fans before the game and then it was very rowdy despite the dissapointing game in the stands. As I came out an Ipswich supporter so my Brighton badge on my jacket and said we were the noisiest and most passionate supporters at Portman Road this season.

All I heard from them was a drummer and at Wednesday on Saturday

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I havent been to an away game for years :-(

Definately going to put that right this season, even if its just Villa on the last day :)

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Bristol City last season stood out for me. Magnificent noise, only done Reading this year. Hope to do Blackburn, Preston, Brentford and Fulham. Possibly Rotherham and Huddersfield if i can wangle away work trips to fit.

I havent been to an away game for years :-(

Definately going to put that right this season, even if its just Villa on the last day :)

Me either Marshy, just can't be arsed anymore and tbf I'm not sure my Liver would cope these days.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Me either Marshy, just can't be arsed anymore and tbf I'm not sure my Liver would cope these days.

I don't make too many away games, always try and make the first away of the season and then others as the fancy takes me. I have to say that away games are more fun in every way except the seating which matters not as it is not possible to sit down at away games anyway :lolol:

I very seldom get the same buzz at a home victory as I do away for whatever reason, probably the fact that the atmosphere is always brilliant.

el punal

In my view probably the most passionate, loudest, and most unexpected Albion support was at Fulham just after Christmas in 2014. We were deep in relegation do-do, Hyypia had just left the building, Nathan Jones was left holding the reins. It was as if someone had flicked the switch and there was this unbelievable bond between the team and the fans.

Ring of Fire will never be so good again after that night! :albion2:

I was one of those newbies who tagged onto the Albion when we moved into the Amex, a decision I'm so pleased I made because I've become somewhat addicted now to the point of joining the masses travelling away.

So far I've not missed a game and have been amazed not only at the numbers but the fantastic enthusiasm and committment of those travelling away. The vocal support is amazing and everywhere we've been we have easily outsung the home crowd, even at St James Park where the local were looking up in envy at our masses singing away in the 88th minute like they had been in the 1st:clap2::clap2:.

CH commented on the quality of the away support and how much it means to the players, long may it continue, off to get my Wigan ticket now:wave:

Anybody help with ther words ro AK's song, I really struggle with it, maybe because I'm a bit deaf:)

:facepalm:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
We've got Knockaert
Anthony Knockaert
I just don't think you understand
He only cost a mill
He's better than Ozil
We've got Anthony Knockaert!!

Oh dear. I thought it was he's better than Brazil. Good job I don't sing very often or very loudly!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I don't make too many away games, always try and make the first away of the season and then others as the fancy takes me. I have to say that away games are more fun in every way except the seating which matters not as it is not possible to sit down at away games anyway :lolol:

I very seldom get the same buzz at a home victory as I do away for whatever reason, probably the fact that the atmosphere is always brilliant

100% this for me as another since-the-Amex newbie. Can't get to many due to other commitments but it's almost always brilliant

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
In my view probably the most passionate, loudest, and most unexpected Albion support was at Fulham just after Christmas in 2014. We were deep in relegation do-do, Hyypia had just left the building, Nathan Jones was left holding the reins. It was as if someone had flicked the switch and there was this unbelievable bond between the team and the fans.

Ring of Fire will never be so good again after that night! :albion2:

1m10s in - the old ground was literally shaking. Well, had to do something to keep warm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY9R7KWjNuk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here