Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fa Cup 4th Qualifying Draw.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
The FA Cup 4th Qualifying Round draw in full, for all Sussex sides still in the hat:

Burgess Hill Town v Dover Athletic
Welling United v Whitehawk
Aldershot Town v Eastbourne Borough or Hadley
Harrow Borough v Margate or Hastings United

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Hopefully a sell-out at Leylands Park and if Dean Cox is fit and playing then Burgess Hill have a good chance.

Doubt Crawley will allow him to play. It's plausible they will still be in the cup at 3rd round stage and imagine they would rather he was a available for them.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hopefully a sell-out at Leylands Park and if Dean Cox is fit and playing then Burgess Hill have a good chance.

Not really a good chance - NLP 2 tiers above RLP - but a small one........

Biggest crowd I've seen at Leylands was just over 2000 when AFC Wimbledon were on their way up. Quiet lot.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

The match will be played on October 15th. Ian Chapman was quoted in the Argus last Friday as saying "I think the 22nd of the month is been [sic] mentioned as the first time we shall get him."

I'm also not sure that Crawley would allow him to be cup-tied, even if he was available to Hill.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Will Crawley let him play as by the time he plays for them they will probably have been knocked out of the cup.
Depends on the draw, but Crawley certainly won't have written off getting to round 3.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
The match will be played on October 15th.

I hope they move it to the Sunday 16th so I can go to this and Albion / Preston

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here