Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Kim Kardashian held at gunpoint in Paris.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don't know who she is.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
http://perezhilton.com/2016-10-02-k...-famous-php-perez-hilton-podcast#.V_ISyvArI7Y

Their only real link to celebrity is that their father, Robert Kardashian, was O.J. Simpson's lawyer. Other than that people are just fascinated by their rich lifestyle. Okay, maybe the fact that their mother was married to Bruce Jenner, before she became Caitlyn Jenner, is celebrity noteworthy too. Also Kim Kardashian being married to Kanye West (their daughter is named North West) makes her some what a celebrity through marriage.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Kinel , she's got a nutty professor arse :eek:

1415963329777.jpg

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
So, correct me if I've got the wrong end of the stick here. Some vacuous tart with an over inflated bottom which appears only to be matched by her over inflated sense of her own importance. Whose only claim to fame is that she's famous for being famous gets robbed when she goes on holiday with over a million in jewellery. This happens having previously told anyone who would listen where and when she was going away, what she packed and what she was going to be doing?

Police are probably looking for someone with Twatter account who can read (which might actually narrow thuings down a bit).

Sorry to sound annoyed but I'm still smarting from the result at the weekend and the fact that my commute this week will be held up by limos containig stick thin freaks, which invariably clog up the bus lanes all around town.

Apart from that all is good.:)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I don't know who she is.

Always love it when someone makes this kind of response, like they were Prince Charles, or had been living in a cave for 20 years. There's another one on the Richard Keys thread today. :lol:

(nothing personal mate, I'm just going be be using this stock response from now on whenever anybody disclaims any knowledge of or exposure to any aspect of popular culture :moo: )

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Always love it when someone makes this kind of response, like they were Prince Charles, or had been living in a cave for 20 years. There's another one on the Richard Keys thread today. :lol:

(nothing personal mate, I'm just going be be using this stock response from now on whenever anybody disclaims any knowledge of or exposure to any aspect of popular culture :moo: )

Really, I don't. Aside of having heard the name and reference to 'The Kardashians' (Which I thought was a rock group). I know nothing of her reasons for celebrity.

Embarrassingly, I know even less of Richard Keys. I thought he was a county cricketer.

I live in a cave enveloped by all things sport. I recognise names, but celebrity vocations I am clueless concerning.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Really, I don't. Aside of having heard the name and reference to 'The Kardashians' (Which I thought was a rock group). I know nothing of her reasons for celebrity.

Embarrassingly, I know even less of Richard Keys. I thought he was a county cricketer.

I live in a cave enveloped by all things sport. I recognise names, but celebrity vocations I am clueless concerning.

Yeah like you haven't seen the video!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

I had no idea who it was either - from the name I didn't know whether it was male or female. The only bell that Kardashian rang was the name of a lawyer that worked on the defence for OJ Simpson, and I only know that because I caught a bit of the appallingly bad recent drama about the case.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here