Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody ever made a comment on Facebook then thought better of it ......................

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

..deleted it.

Then been presented with the dreaded screen shot?

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
And some of us don't have a Facebook account. I'm most likely missing out on something really good, but it sounds like a load of shite I don't need in my life.

That's about the long and short of it. It's crap but the one thing it is good for is keeping in touch with people that live far away

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
And some of us don't have a Facebook account. I'm most likely missing out on something really good, but it sounds like a load of shite I don't need in my life.

No Facebook or Twitter here either.
Don't need it, use brain to engage in human contact.
Well most of the time :lolol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
No Facebook or Twitter here either.
Don't need it, use brain to engage in human contact.
Well most of the time :lolol:

:bowdown: 6,000 posts in under three years later... :lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have a niece who literally puts everything on facebook like just put the kids to bed and had a cup of tea. Will watch Corrie then have a bath and a glass of wine then go to bed. Whose interested?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Simple answer avoid facebook. It serves no useful purpose and causes many problems

I've given up with Facebook. I haven't been on it for years and don't feel I'm missing out. Why do people feel the need to bang on about their kids first dump on the toilet or "OMG!!! X Factor last night!!! Really felt sorry for Lee/Shaun/Katie!!!" I got to know my friends whereabouts and how brilliantly they claimed to be doing. In reality life's not like that. It's a real struggle with bipolar disorder. I deleted everyone off there because I got upset and I don't miss it one bit. In fact I'm glad I did it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here