Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The old girl giving him abuse after he slides...:lolol:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
He did celebrate very exuberantly. He had three different celebrations:

1)Running behind the goal in front of their stand, arms and tongue out.

2) The knee slide and mini bundle in front of a different stand.

3) Jumping into the bench and celebrating with them.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
He did celebrate very exuberantly. He had three different celebrations:

1)Running behind the goal in front of their stand, arms and tongue out.

2) The knee slide and mini bundle in front of a different stand.

3) Jumping into the bench and celebrating with them.

Good! Love the fact they are going mad about it...Twitter was hilarious last night!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Personally i loved it...lost count how many times we have it and worse done to us...

So it resulted in a booking but it's a booking i will accept and hope it's not too costly in the long run...

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Great celebration. It's about time all football fans stopped loving it done by their own players whilst simultaneously crying when done to them. Some BHA fans have in the past been as precious as this weekends Wednesday fans.
It's a daft rule anyway. If the ref adds on time I don't see a problem and certainly not worth a booking.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Great celebration. It's about time all football fans stopped loving it done by their own players whilst simultaneously crying when done to them. Some BHA fans have in the past been as precious as this weekends Wednesday fans.
It's a daft rule anyway. If the ref adds on time I don't see a problem and certainly not worth a booking.

The day that happens is the day i stop caring about the Albion............see you on the bowling green some time :lolol:

Edit:personally i would have preferred him to strip his shirt off jump onto the advertising boards and punched the air at the end but one cant have it all..

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

It's almost like some fans are biased! Agree on it being a daft rule though. One of the many...

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
“I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.”*

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
The day that happens is the day i stop caring about the Albion............see you on the bowling green some time :lolol:

Edit:personally i would have preferred him to strip his shirt off jump onto the advertising boards and punched the air at the end but one cant have it all..

It's almost like some fans are biased! Agree on it being a daft rule though. One of the many...

It always amuses me when opposition players over celebrate. I certainly don't take it personally. I'm sure neither of you do either but I've seen some people with faces contorted with rage at the over celebrating. A bit like the Wednesday fans. Serious reality (and health) check needed ! I love a good over celebration ! Wasn't it down at Plymouth that Charlie Oatway ended up in the crowd ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It always amuses me when opposition players over celebrate. I certainly don't take it personally. I'm sure neither of you do either but I've seen some people with faces contorted with rage at the over celebrating. A bit like the Wednesday fans. Serious reality (and health) check needed ! I love a good over celebration ! Wasn't it down at Plymouth that Charlie Oatway ended up in the crowd ?

I'm with you....don't see a problem with it really.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here