Votes: 45 73.8%
  • Money

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Should you choose time over money, or money over time?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Elaborate, doing what ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Depends on circumstance.......Missus gets only time when she does "overtime" where as i prefer and receive money...

If i can get my self to the position i will happily take "time over money" meanwhile it's the over way around....

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
rather depends on the amount of money? time is very finite resource, that cannot be exchanged with others.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Once you have enough money to be comfortable, time wins this little battle hands down. I have recently changed my lifestyle and have less money coming in, but more time. I have made a superb decision.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Money is an IOU with nothing behind it. When was the last time we had coins comprising of gold, silver or copper? Well I can tell you, around 1946.They can choose to wipe out your digital savings at a whim.

Time is an even bigger scam. Do you not think that by now with all the amazing technology that we have = Should we not be able to work less and enjoy our state of evolution, nurture our families and immerse our selves in nature? Surely by now the human condition could be purely creative and innovative with people taking science to the extreme and ultimate. But no, we research weapons and manufacture wars because the ***** in power make it that way to maintain they're elitism.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
No brainer really..............Take the time..........................You get 100% of what you are owed

Take the money then you lose a percentage of it in tax and NIC deductions

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
There is no reason for people to need to work like wage slaves in this day and age. The only reason we have to is because we are made to. Debt is slavery in an age where everyone could live without stress or intimidation.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here