Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Watford review on Mike Dean.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A few quotes on our favourite ref The Complete And Utter Shyster, by Watford fans on game v Bornmuff today.

Prodl having a shocker. Dean is an utter ******. The challenge on Cholebas is worthy of a red card. Success and Kenedy on soon.

Joke of a yellow card for Behrami. Dean is a real caunt.

No card for that deliberate block ? Dean you are an utter wan ker.

Another joke decision from the caunt The Complete And Utter Shyster.

The Complete And Utter Shyster, as predicted, put in his usual sub-standard performance....in fact I think today he was better than normal. Going from diabolical to just s***.

Ref was apalling. He booked every challenge 1st half, gave every 50/50 against us, refuse to let the game flow and made some completely inexplicable calls. Gave a foul against success for nothing and on the 85th minute, ignored 3 pushes on our players jumping for headers, right in front of him, in the space of 5 seconds, only to blow up for a 'foul' against us for what seemed to be nothing. I rarely jump on the anti ref bandwagon as I know it is generally the way that all fans feel they are hard done by most of the time, but Dean today was an example of the worst kind of fussy, narcissist referreeng there is.

http://www.wfcforums.com/showthread.php?58849-Watford-FC-2-2-AFC-Bournemouth-01-10-2016

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
"Fussy narcissist" is the PERFECT description of Mr Dean.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A few quotes on our favourite ref The Complete And Utter Shyster, by Watford fans on game v Bornmuff today.

Prodl having a shocker. Dean is an utter ******. The challenge on Cholebas is worthy of a red card. Success and Kenedy on soon.

Joke of a yellow card for Behrami. Dean is a real caunt.

No card for that deliberate block ? Dean you are an utter wan ker.

Another joke decision from the caunt The Complete And Utter Shyster.

The Complete And Utter Shyster, as predicted, put in his usual sub-standard performance....in fact I think today he was better than normal. Going from diabolical to just s***.

Ref was apalling. He booked every challenge 1st half, gave every 50/50 against us, refuse to let the game flow and made some completely inexplicable calls. Gave a foul against success for nothing and on the 85th minute, ignored 3 pushes on our players jumping for headers, right in front of him, in the space of 5 seconds, only to blow up for a 'foul' against us for what seemed to be nothing. I rarely jump on the anti ref bandwagon as I know it is generally the way that all fans feel they are hard done by most of the time, but Dean today was an example of the worst kind of fussy, narcissist referreeng there is.

http://www.wfcforums.com/showthread.php?58849-Watford-FC-2-2-AFC-Bournemouth-01-10-2016

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here