Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor ,,,,,,Cant take it seriously anymore

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Just had to endure this programme before switching channels for the football

Louie Walsh.....puts through 2 "men" who had no singing skill and honestly call me what you what but I dont think they should be acting like they do on TV when there are so many kids watching.

Maybe im just old fashioned? I have nothing against gays but I dont like that sort of thing on TV..( i mean the way they were acting)

OK Flame away

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Don't watch that shite, but I've just seen a photo on Twitter of the two I think you are talking about.
Very odd :shrug:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Anymore????

It's embarrassing manufactured shite from day one, aimed at fleecing the stupid and the gullible into paying premium rate phone calls and buying bland minor chord predictable ballads to increase Cowell's bank balance.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Ottavio was in my form at secondary school. Sad wanker that auditioned for every X Factor, Britain's Got Talent and all that shite every single year til he realised he didn't have enough talent to do it as a 'serious' singer.

Just in case you were in any doubt, he is a complete **** and one of the biggest thickos I have ever met.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Anymore????

It's embarrassing manufactured shite from day one, aimed at fleecing the stupid and the gullible into paying premium rate phone calls and buying bland minor chord predictable ballads to increase Cowell's bank balance.

Can't believe it has gone on for so long in different formats. It really is Cowell's cash cow -- he probably can't believe his luck.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
The fact that there are people with not an once of talent, judging others talent has always been beyond my comprehension

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I RUNG up and VOTED for them

LOL LOL LOL LOL - I never seen it but I saw a half an hour of it last week so I have an idea which two it might have been, Trying t get a vision in my head of Ernest ringing up and voting for them......I am struggling somewhat

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Oh, are they gay?

AgIuNgBA.jpg

I've had enough of SAUSAGE , I CHOKED on one in the Cliftonville this morning. Must have gone in the WRONG hole

Any hole's a goal, Ern.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here