Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wouldn't happen in Germany

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I could have beaten that lump Price beat, he is going nowhere and if he got in with anyone half decent would be flat on his backside again
Agreed on all counts.

The 'fight' tonight was a joke, and Price is British or possibly European level at absolute most.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Is he a title challenger? How long would he last against AJ or Haye?
There have been rumours (mostly started by Price) of his being in contention to face Joshua, but I'd think it very unlikely - Price is simply too one-dimensional to be a threat to anyone at world level.

Against either Haye or AJ, both of whom move very well by heavyweight standards and have the power to go with it, I'd give Price 3 rounds at most.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There have been rumours (mostly started by Price) of his being in contention to face Joshua, but I'd think it very unlikely - Price is simply too one-dimensional to be a threat to anyone at world level.

Against either Haye or AJ, both of whom move very well by heavyweight standards and have the power to go with it, I'd give Price 3 rounds at most.

That is longer than I expected.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Price has got a good chance of a title shot. He's British , biggish name and shit. What's not to like for the champs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here