Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much is Lewis Dunk worth?

How much is Dunk worth? (State exact worth as well as indicating which price bracket)

• £7-11million

Votes: 38 22.1%
  • £12-15 million

Votes: 74 43.0%
  • £16-19 million

Votes: 22 12.8%
  • £20+ million

Votes: 38 22.1%

• Total voters

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Obviously we have no intention to sell him but he really has matured and improved into an absolutely fantastic centre half with so much experience at still a young age. Is John Stones more than twice as good as him? What do you think our young, English, ball-playing rock is worth?

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Probably one of the best English CBs in the country on current form but completely overlooked because of the 'Quality' of home grown CBs in the Prem. Chelsea must be looking at him. £20m to open with at least.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Both him and Knockaert are entering the world of 'fookin stooopid money'.

TBH I don't think we, as lowly Albion fans, have the capacity to put a figure on their respective values. :lol:

Some nimrod will be along to say 'ill drive him to x for £15m' :facepalm:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Both him and Knockaert are entering the world of 'fookin stooopid money'.

TBH I don't think we, as lowly Albion fans, have the capacity to put a figure on their respective values. :lol:

Some nimrod will be along to say 'ill drive him to x for £15m' :facepalm:

Saafend got there but he is too tight to pay for petrol!..........:smile:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I am total convert on Dunk.

When I first started watching him I thought, decent player but nothing out of the ordinary. When Fulham offered £5m last year I thought we should have taken it. Now I wouldn't accept double that. He is improving so much.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Saafend got there but he is too tight to pay for petrol!..........:smile:
It's nuts, how can a top quality, young, English, experienced, centre half be worth ONLY £15m.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
On a big contract too. If clubs come knocking in January, I'm confident the club will continue to reject bids :)

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
If he keeps his progression going, this will be his last season for us if a top premiership club comes sniffing around next summer.

Even if we get promoted it's going to be difficult to hold onto him if serious money is offered.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
On a big contract too. If clubs come knocking in January, I'm confident the club will continue to reject bids :)
At some point money will talk.
Granted that'll be stooopid money with what's at stake, but as said he's got to be in the stupid money bracket.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If he keeps his progression going, this will be his last season for us if a top premiership club comes sniffing around next summer.

Even if we get promoted it's going to be difficult to hold onto him if serious money is offered.
What you mean like £16m!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here