Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#### Hightlights ####

MF'84

A load of Bolanos
Jul 26, 2012
Derbyshire
Just seen the Murray disallowed goal on channel 5, I'm 99% sure the left back plays him onside. In real time he looks off but if you pause it as the ball is played, the left back is a few yards before the 18 yard box and Murray comes from about a yard within it.

The Lino obviously had his head turned :thumbsup:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Great shame that he got talked into being a 'Grandad drank a pint of Guinness' Irish. Should have played for England.
Yes, I always felt it was a mistake. At the time, he was young and perhaps didn't think he'd be a dead cert for the England team.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is that a still picture taken from a video of Murrays goal as I cannot play it as a video. Is it available on video? So that we can see it as the lino saw it to perhaps explain the decision

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Dunk's passing generally this year has improved significantly compared to last season I reckon (although I haven't checked any stats). He's always tried to do the 40-50 yard diagonals, but far more this season seem to be hitting the target man rather than sailing into touch. This, coupled with what seems to be better self-control avoiding the mad challenge that he's been prone to has taken him to the next level. Expect some big, big bids in the next window.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
First picture shows the ball being played and the left back's position. Second picture is the first time Murray comes into shot and clearly shows him onside. Very unlucky.

It shows nothing of the sort.
You need a pic of where Murray is when the ball is played.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It shows nothing of the sort.
You need a pic of where Murray is when the ball is played.

Which would without doubt show he was even further onside. He seems to run from downfield and probably was outside the 18yard bow when ball was played. Unless he's superman and ran from the pen spot and did a quick spin, he was 100% onside. But yes technically the pictures can't 100% prove this. Defender is moving out - Murray is moving in - miles onside without question!

Murphy's one is extremely tight too (in the extended highlights).

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Knockaert got booked for THAT? Takes stick off the massive fans last year for getting stretchered off and the ref books him for aeroplaning in front of them??

The full celebration was running along that stand shouting at them. Then making a beeline for the main stand where he performed a special little dance for the adoring Wednesday crowd. Then running to the dugouts and diving on to the subs, by which time they were ready to kick off. I think 'over-celebrating' probably covers it. Funny though. Just hope the suspension after the next one comes at a convenient time and not Norwich or Villa.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Without a doubt, probably 100% onside.
Lol. Sounds like even you are not certain!

The probably bit refered to whether he was outside the 18 yard box when it was kicked :shrug: He could've been 4 yards inside it and would have still been onside...

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I haven't seen anyone else comment on SWFC's hideous new kit (apologies if I've missed it elsewhere). They don't look like Sheffield Wednesday anymore and I bet the locals don't like it. God forbid that we lose proper blue and white stripes again!

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Sorry if already mentioned but the full match is available on Owls Player where you can log on using your own Seagulls player ID

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here