Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#### Hightlights ####

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
What the hell did Knocky do to deserve a booking? Perhaps you're not allowed to imitate aeroplanes anymore...

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Love Baldock's goal celebration!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
What the hell did Knocky do to deserve a booking? Perhaps you're not allowed to imitate aeroplanes anymore...

I think it was because it was in front of the home fans. The lower tier in Leppings Lane was empty, so that was the Kop. I suppose it was interpreted as incitement?

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Knockaert got booked for THAT? Takes stick off the massive fans last year for getting stretchered off and the ref books him for aeroplaning in front of them??

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Love how Knocky was winding them up after the goal. bit of pay back after they cheered when he went off injured in the play off game. Never a booking tho

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

I think it was because it was in front of the home fans. The lower tier in Leppings Lane was empty, so that was the Kop. I suppose it was interpreted as incitement?

Knockaert got booked for THAT? Takes stick off the massive fans last year for getting stretchered off and the ref books him for aeroplaning in front of them??

What has Knockeart done there to get booked?

Tidy finish from Baldock.

Ridiculous isn't it? Highlights the lack of consistency - how many time you seen worse 'incitement' than that go unpunished... Kevin Nolan at the Amex was 5 times worse!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here